Ala.411

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the insanity, you've come to the right place! Once you buy your first Datsun yer hooked and boy what a little gem you found! Clean little car, very good shape for a 411 that I have seen in awhile but I'm no expert and just remember, keep the lukers around here fed with a lot of pic's and you'll do fine!

What I mean is that I've never seen one of these where I live and I wanted a car that stood out. I picked it over a civic a maxima and a few other cars. I want to do something different to it too.

The only big problem I found with it is a huge dent in the back right quarter panel

After seeing a crack I decided to take all the bando off and and paint it before water got into it and started rusting. Since its been raining for the past fiew days. And that's when I discovered it.

d8524f73.jpg

45cdd54f.jpg

Thanks.

Il post pics up later of what I do.

Any tips ?? Anyone ..

Your best friends will be RockAuto and Tana the Datsun lady! Tana has 411 parts, granted she's in Wash, State but parts are parts. If your local school district has an auto body shop course you might think of having the shop instructor look at your quarter panel.

they go on the side of the fender right below the body line, line up the rear screw in the mirroe base with the back edge of the "datsun" emlem.

this is the car with the wood back seat and dash parts isnt it.... saw it on cl. if u need dash pad or glovebox parts let me know i have 2 extra setups. anything else u need let me know i may have it. where u located? since i saw the car on cl in socal?

post some oics of the motor!!!!!!!!!!

they go on the side of the fender right below the body line, line up the rear screw in the mirroe base with the back edge of the "datsun" emlem.

this is the car with the wood back seat and dash parts isnt it.... saw it on cl. if u need dash pad or glovebox parts let me know i have 2 extra setups. anything else u need let me know i may have it. where u located? since i saw the car on cl in socal?

post some oics of the motor!!!!!!!!!!

Put pics of the glove box parts please? Il buy them

Another 411 on the scene. I get 2 and now more people are popping up with them lol. My SSS is clean as hell, i just have to start putting her back together, but you got a nice one right there. And those bumpers look straight.

Another 411 on the scene. I get 2 and now more people are popping up with them lol. My SSS is clean as hell, i just have to start putting her back together, but you got a nice one right there. And those bumpers look straight.

oh its all cause u got 2 of em.... urs is clean, wat about my og paint sss? lulz