72 wagon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as details go. open the link..or I can just tell you.Its a 510,sahara Gold in color,original paint.It has an L16 engine with 40 thousand rebuilt miles on it but the head is a 2 liter head with 1200 miles on it!!!.It has SU carbs that work very nicely,the brakes are new,the tires have 900 miles on them,matching hubcaps,factory rack,the fog lamps WORK.Id drive it to the other coast at a moments notice without any fear of not making it just fine.There is no super secret never heard of shit goin on here that noone has done before.its a cheap good running little datsun.

Factory tach works

411 sedan package tray under glove box

Pioneer stereo

rear interior structure bar

the fog lamps are 5 3/4" phillips sealed beams and they work nice.

the fuse panel has been relocated to inside the car out of the elements.

I keep forgetting stuff.I know theres more.

• Like 4

Calm down dude. Its Internet rep... its not a real thing. Some people have a butt load and some are in the negative. Youre not going to get banned because your rep went down. You didnt post a correct for sale ad so take the bashing. If you want to sell something, then put some effort into it.

Follow this

• Like 1

Yeah the hammer came down.Anyway I wont run another ad.sorry I fucked it up so much that some of you had to pick it all apart.it is what it is just a nice old car that I really regret needing to let go.Thanks in advance to anyone who may find frustration in my inability to make a good ad and makes the best of it with compassion and care...the car is really nice and I hope she finds a good new home.

Don't let Siempreloco get to you. He has proven himself to be a cockknocker in more than one For Sale thread. Guess the rules don't apply to him or he chooses to ignore. Either way, he needs stick a cork in it.

• Like 6

A Little effort goes a long way. It is not hard to post pics or write a decent descriptive ad for trying to sell your car.

IMAG1666.jpg

See.

Now you read up on how to do it and write a decent description or are you just too busy to sell your car?

Who are you again...? Not that it matters....

Someone who is long time Datsun guy and Ratsuner

who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help out his fellow enthusiasts.

I suggest you think before you speak next time.

clean wagon, GLWS.

carry on.

Only if you put effort into going to see him. And judging by this thread, I wouldnt hold my breath...

theres a meet on Fri..... :rolleyes:

now. unless your a buyer. dont post.

or we start handing our vacations.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.