mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talk about all the horepower you need.Its nice to have good tools for the job,even if you dont know what your doing.hahahahahaha

You can see that they have never been used. Snap on guy must love your ass. :rofl:

I don't make these like Mike makes his stuff, he does it on the computer, and then has someone else cut the metal, then he just welds it together, while I make them one at a time from scratch, by the time I get one finished, they are worth more than I can ask for one.

I just put a couple photos of one up so you can see how I made mine.

The mount point in height for the 720 tranny mount is about the same level as the side bolts on the cross member.

i call this my ode to mr tig banker....prolly not long term but for now its on there .. i since removed the bike trays to protect my scalp....lol

IMG_20130719_112003_zps03c462dd.jpg

IMG_20130719_112019_zpsd4c04853.jpg

cuz ironic to have truck with bike rack ..... its a truck .......with a bike rack .....get it ..... its a truck ....but its got a bike rack ......lol

• Like 1

This is what my mount looked like before I made the new one, they just used the 2 bolts on the side of the cross member, it worked for several years, but the threads on one of the bolts was starting to strip, so I made a new bracket using all 4 original mount bolts.

DSCN0991.jpg

You can make some other kind of bracket that just uses the 2 bolts and the 720 mount, but I would use all 4 bolts myself.

• Like 1