mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53754364534_1019e43e23_6k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Ok so here is the deal. I will be pushing the intercooler higher up of course. The apron is not installed and will have to be reshaped to clear the intercooler as well. Next thing is possibly pull the front bumper off as you can see it's been smoothed out. Most people don't notice the little details. Anyway might slot the front bumper not sure yet if needed or how for more air flow. Getting the piping to turbo is easy as we can go around front frame support and swayer, passenger side we probably going through he fender well as the alternator will not allow for space. Stay tuned, this is so holding me up. Once this is installed coolant water and gas and start this bitch up, and pray she holds together.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

Probably get away with widening the ovals in the stock apron a good bit without too many people noticing much of a change. Could also add a 'Skid plate' with a scoop to capture air flowing under the truck a little too. 

Yes to both that's already in the plans. My Syclone has a stop as well on the intercooler in the same location. And yes thinking or probably going to join the ovals and make one big crack like a whale vagina and call it good. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't looked at Ray's thread here in a while, either.  That is one badass project, and I know how long that takes to get the stuff the way you want it.  I've got a project that I've owned close to three years now, and the few things it needed still aren't done yet.

I did grab a Mitsubishi sub, and I'm thinking I can make some room in the trunk for it..

image.jpeg.7e26491a5f562c292b6637c27daa47c6.jpeg

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

I haven't looked at Ray's thread here in a while, either.  That is one badass project, and I know how long that takes to get the stuff the way you want it.  I've got a project that I've owned close to three years now, and the few things it needed still aren't done yet.

I did grab a Mitsubishi sub, and I'm thinking I can make some room in the trunk for it..

How you doing young man. That's a big speaker or are just happy to see me.

2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

How you doing young man. That's a big speaker or are just happy to see me.

Both...

Every time I see that photo, it makes me laugh.  I'm assuming the Japanese developed that thing sonetime around the 40's.  It looks like it would put out an insane amount of bass at damaging levels..

Edited by Duncan
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Duncan said:

McFly...

image.png.4034eb975259c3e2ead9f25fbc2ef87b.png

• Haha 1