mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

Denmark it's all custom made and shaped. It's even supported on the inside like a new modern truck. When my family heads back to Hawaii I am going to try and get the back sides done, and bed hooks go bye bye.

well , I like it , I like it a lot !    And if imitation is the best form a flattery prepared to be flattered . because i gotta put that on the list of : got try that . except i am going to try it on a 620 first . I am sure that will make you day .

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next is to pull the manifold and drill and tap and make up the lines for the NOS system, I am going to try to do it straight and clean, that's the problem I know I can do it but I start to get in a rush, don't make it to my liking and then I have some one do it for me.

So wish me luck.

Tanker, Why not just give it to me and let me do, That way you wont have to buy another manifold.

• Like 4

If you want it to be perfect this is what I suggest.......

http://icengineworks.com/

I'm saving up for a kit of my own......

.......they started out doing motorcycles.....but  they've branched out to automotive.....

Seen the kit in person for a Harley.....all you do is order the pieces by the number system they have on the plastic pieces....

.........then they send you all the right bends and collectors you need......have them welded and BAM!!

SUPER high quality steel completely custom header........

Kinda like building a car from legos and then just order the real shit so you can put it together......

BAD ASS....and pimp shit!!

:thumbup:  B)   :thumbup:

• Like 1

Actually we have a swap meet in Portland OR at the Expo Center in early April usually, they have old gas pumps and signs there every year, I would be making offers on the last day(Sunday), you might get a deal.

Hey I need a couple old gas station signs and pumps for my new shop. Wanna send me a few?

• Like 1

I would be afraid to put nice stuff like that on my trucks, it would get fucked up within a week, for me it would be better in a glass case on the wall of my livingroom. :lol:

The only time my 320 hubcaps come out is at the Canby and Blue Lake meets, I put them on after I get there, and take them off before I leave, I am afraid they will fall off while driving down the road. :)

• Like 4