mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude don't worry about horses i can make that no problem i building it for the cool factor which i have and then some,not worried about how fast i can go.If i do a turbo like i said before it takes away from what i was going for under the hood,and that would defeat the purpose of the throttle bodies in the first place.

Besides i am twice Johns weight he should win.

lol, is that flintstone facts?

It's ok, I'm a fat ass too. Honestly I love the truck, I'm just a jealous bitch who likes giving you a hard time. Hell, your truck cost more that I make in multiple years most likely, so have fun big money and don't let us bug you. That LS2 you showed me sure looked sweet though...

• Like 1

Dude don't worry about horses i can make that no problem i building it for the cool factor which i have and then some,not worried about how fast i can go.If i do a turbo like i said before it takes away from what i was going for under the hood,and that would defeat the purpose of the throttle bodies in the first place.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I never even thought of that. You don't stand a chance in hell.... :rofl:

• Like 2

lol, is that flintstone facts?

It's ok, I'm a fat ass too. Honestly I love the truck, I'm just a jealous bitch who likes giving you a hard time. Hell, your truck cost more that I make in multiple years most likely, so have fun big money and don't let us bug you. That LS2 you showed me sure looked sweet though...

No i like the punishment,and LS2 wagon.ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is that yours.NIce

Nah, friend of mine's. I'm not crazy enough to try that.   :rofl:

Turns out neither is he. Once we discovered it would require massive cutting of the firewall (and a new bigger/longer trans tunnel) to make it fit, he bailed and starting putting it in his Volvo P1800E. Fits like a glove in that behemoth...  :thumbup:

That pic is showing it as high up into the car as it would go with a trans attached. Needed another 7-8" up to actually fit. And then there's no room for a radiator, so...   ^_^

• Like 1

I just don't see any benefit going LS.  There is more I could say on that, but unless it's done like Brock's, it's rather appalling....  and I love American V8's.

But you know, I've never seen an interior shot of that car.  How much foot room is there?  Can't be much.

bre2.jpg

• Like 1

I just don't see any benefit going LS.  There is more I could say on that, but unless it's done like Brock's, it's rather appalling....  and I love American V8's.

But you know, I've never seen an interior shot of that car.  How much foot room is there?  Can't be much.

bre2.jpg

i seen the car and met him in person and there is a big hump in that car.Very nicely done