MY project!!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Actually i am still considering the build of a few more sway bars. Pretty happy with mine so far, completely different truck to drive. Have a few more mods to do first before i build more bars. Need to make sure that i dont need a bigger bar. :D

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Raced my friends 300zx and lost. Pissed I advanced the timing, The pinging returned. I set it back... My engine is lame.... :(

I also got some groovy 70's orange fog lamps from the junkyard. The chrome was better than the fog lamps I bought last years. Put those fuckers on.

Eating the tires to damn much. Going to raise it up to fix the chamber and add the rear sway bar.

I hope I can swap an engine in time. If not I want another car... I need something faster!

I know for a fact that the needle will make it to the "P". L18, 4spd, 4.375. I also know they dont run very good after that.

What about that temp guage, reading a little high for me to be comfortable.

It was 95 deg heat and I just got up a big ass hill 6 miles long. My after market gauge was reading 175 degs. I guess if it don't hit over 180 I should be cool no?

also my new fogs cover half the rad.... :/

Nah... Its more like I am married to her. its cheaper to keep her. LOL!

I bought me a 170 deg thermostat and i am going to remove the big orange fog lamps and modify the front to add these...

IMG_9066.jpg

sdaed.jpg

Have better cooling!?!