pic of your truck

Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^Nice truck JDM620^^^ if I remember correctly it was for sale on craigslist a little while back, did you buy it or decide not to sell it? oh and nice wheels any info on them???

Clayton

i want that truck. really wish i could afford a nice clean rig like that
Thanks..... but i have almost no money in it.... i started collecting 720 for free or little cost.... over 3 years i took the best parts i had and started building a truck. The most i paid for one 720 was $450 and that was because it had flawless brown interior and bed. Then i painted it all one color... After 3 years i had less than $1500 in it and it was done.

Later on i bought an LSD r-180 for the front, then wheels, tires and a nice sound system. I still have less than $3000 in the truck.... 720s are the cheapest of the datsuns around. Get them for free, strip'em and throw the rest away.... we cant save them all

Every time I see another beat up old truck, I wonder why people don't take better care of them in years past. I guess they didn't think of the possible value down the road. It makes me sad to see these awesome little datsuns beat to shit.

I guess that's why we're here, to fix them up and make them run like new again.