Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what`s the problem?? Is this just a old standard 3speed or is it a newer 4speed ?

Newer 3spd. The issue we ran into was that we didnt have the correct 6-bolt flexplate. The only thing we can think of was that it got left out and it was taken for scrap by the local tweakers. 

Ive got one on the way now and once I get it, the rest should be easy. 

• Like 1

Oh ok i remember reading that ,, there`s so much work going on on this website sometimes you get confused as to where you see stuff.. This place is sometimes worse than the "outside internet"  research wise ,, as you can get so sidetracked reading peoples stuff you forget what you were even looking up.. :D

• Like 1

Oh ok i remember reading that ,, there`s so much work going on on this website sometimes you get confused as to where you see stuff..

There seems to be a boost in projects lately so its hard to keep track. I think everyone is trying to make a final push for Winter. 

Hopefully by a few days Im back to cruising the 510 with a bit more power and reliability. Then maybe next weekend Ill push to get my CVs on.

Wow I just took my L20b with 3spd auto out lol.

GO LZ!!

Its a future possibility for sure. Baby steps though... first Ill get this L20 going, daily it through the Winter, and come Spring Ill see if I need to look into upgrading again. Then probably gather the parts needed and swap again next Winter. LZ or DE could be a possibility at some point if I can keep it looking nice and clean. 

Still waiting on my trans cooler to show up. I dont know what is taking Summit so long in getting it here. 

tumblr_m850vrkYKu1r6f8ac.gif

loading.gif

Its a future possibility for sure. Baby steps though... first Ill get this L20 going, daily it through the Winter, and come Spring Ill see if I need to look into upgrading again. Then probably gather the parts needed and swap again next Winter. LZ or DE could be a possibility at some point if I can keep it looking nice and clean.

Still waiting on my trans cooler to show up. I dont know what is taking Summit so long in getting it here.

LZ would be cool. This l20 is gonna feel like a powerhouse haha I can't imagine going from a 3 speed tired l16 to a LZ! Haha

One day I'm secretly hoping that this build thread will be condensed into about 10 pages of all technical stuff. It's to good of a build not to, and now that tristin is putting in a L20b and a 5 speed man.... Oh what's that, I'm getting a phone call saying that it is not a manual. Sorry folks, maybe next time. I joke.

But all joke aside. We need a minty TL;DR thread.

• Like 1

One day I'm secretly hoping that this build thread will be condensed into about 10 pages of all technical stuff. It's to good of a build not to, and now that tristin is putting in a L20b and a 5 speed man.... Oh what's that, I'm getting a phone call saying that it is not a manual. Sorry folks, maybe next time. I joke.

But all joke aside. We need a minty TL;DR thread.

what?  u act like this thread is full of mindless chitchat and "no homo" banter or something....if u remember, he put struts on 80 pages ago ...

• Like 1

I put one of Tylers tampons down... should soak it right up.

don't u mean spit it out......

oh yeah fyi, in case u didn't get the memo..... I went back to my iphone...... so expect far more 330 am text conversations about life and carbs soon...wireless coverage sucks at the lake but the iphone gets a much stronger signal than the droid.......

do u snap chat tristin............lol....

no homo... :poke:  :hug:

don't u mean spit it out......

oh yeah fyi, in case u didn't get the memo..... I went back to my iphone...... so expect far more 330 am text conversations about life and carbs soon...wireless coverage sucks at the lake but the iphone gets a much stronger signal than the droid.......

do u snap chat tristin............lol....

no homo... :poke: :hug:

Somebody's getting dick pics......