Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

All you motha fuckers shut up. To much gay! Not enough pics. (Of datsuns not gays!)

Says the baby who tears shit apart and doesn't put it back together :rofl:  You know you can turn the wrench the opposite way and tighten bolts back down right?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the baby who tears shit apart and doesn't put it back together :rofl: You know you can turn the wrench the opposite way and tighten bolts back down right?

Ohhhh so the wrench goes clockwise? Not counter clockwise? Would of never guessed that!

like two bitches holding hands in the mall........need a dumped truck between them for a datsun sammich

Well if you ever came to meets that weren't only at your work, you could get in some of these pics.

You jelly bro?

duh!!!!!!

Well if you ever came to meets that weren't only at your work, you could get in some of these pics.

look at u all honest pie with me today....lol.....true story....still better then helping organizing it, then no showing with the same proverbial "water leak/electrical issues>>" as the last 4 meets... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hairy: :hairy:

There are some bad ones out there for cheap still... there are also a couple drifter ones Ive seen, but they end up not doing so great. Im sure someone out there can do it though, maybe its you!

Late-ass response, my bad.

There are indeed a few left, but most of them aren't here in the southeast... Iunno, maybe I'll get lucky one of these days.

Anything can drift given the right stance, torque and a healthy dose of know-how. I'm not gonna pretend it'll drift well, it might not since the wheelbase is so small, but it'll be fun to try at least!

• 1 month later...

A little late on pictures and such, but a small update:

Drove down to Eagle Adams place to snag an L20. I want to thank him for being so patient with me since I bailed on him a couple times with a shitty life schedule on my part. Anyway, first time driving a 620:

8941839307_c0b50420f5_c.jpg

Driving the 620 with an L20 in it, made me really excited for my own L20 swap. Here it is on the way home:

8941839085_ea27ce8c98_c.jpg

At one time I had a u-joint cap come loose as I had a worn flange so it wasnt as tight as it should have been. Damage:

8942461142_7a92f21ef5_c.jpg

Since it broke at a decent speed, the half-shaft slammed into my exhaust pretty hard and now theres a huge dent as well as a small crack. I havent driven it since I fixed it so we shall see how it performs/sounds with that. 

For those that dont know, here is why I had a bouncy steering column. Above is the piece for a floor shift vehicle. Below is the column shift version. If you look you can see the cutout for the shaft linkage. With that cutout, now I can actually bolt my steering column to the dash and drive properly.

8980893917_82fe3a4345_c.jpg

• Like 1

Tristin, I recently swapped an l20b in my wagon and i LOVE it. If you get it set up right with those bike carbs and maybe a cam and some mild head/port work you will love the difference it makes driving.  You will probably want to keep the column shift auto just based off the style of your build, but that would be the time to swap trannies and that will also make all the difference on the freeway.  Just saying.

Also tried to read back in the thread cause its been a while and almost all your pics are broken

• Like 1