Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

Yeah, Im leaning towards just filling it in with headliner material in the future, but it would be cool to have something up there. Id like to keep it period correct looking though, so I cant get too crazy. 

hipster sticker bomb

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tristin your shoulda had him mount it back wards then it would be a sweet summer time a/c unit......i would put leds up there but im tend to like wierd incar lighting....(no not like lights up to the base wierd.....but my mazda runs full blue leds interior....it makes anything white or neon glow....)

haven't said it but, I LOVE THIS CAR! one of my fave 510's.
I love how the updates never stop coming!

Thanks guys... slowly, but surely its getting there. Lots more work ahead. 

So, going over some of the pictures theres one thing that bugs me: the hood and trunk. Both spots look shitty compared to the rest of the paint. Im down for patina, but the whole car isnt covered in it... just the hood and trunk. Im thinking of painting both white to help clean up the appearance some.

Whats the peanut gallery say?

I agree whole heartedly about the hood being a distraction to the rest of the car. I dont want that. I think I like the red rising run look, but its not the theme Im really going for. The white and teal looks great. Theres only one problem though... the whole reason I want to paint the hood is to get rid of all the faded teal paint. If I dont paint the whole hood, theres no reason to paint it at all. 

I just want a clean styled car; nothing crazy. I think a rising sun is too much Japanese bling factor.