Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does... Or at least it did for me. I put into a small spray bottle (that large jug was $9) and sprayed the bay down with it. I only used a wet rag to break up the grime. I can only imagine what it would do with a hose with some pressure behind I.

So Im looking to start a mini-tuck here and I have a question:

Are the relays that are screwed into the passenger-side grounded through those screws? Id like to move them and not screw them back in for the time being, but I dont want to break the circuit if their suppose to be grounded.

I unscrewed them while I was cleaning the bay. Went to start the car and it wouldn't. I reconnected the relays and tightened the battery cables (I have a continuously loosening negative cable) and it started right up. So either one could have been the issue, but I thought I would ask the question before I went to half-split.

Edit: eventually I may pick up a 521 when I get more space.

There was a bagged kc on cl last week

Told you super clean was the shit, and it goes great with a pressure washer. Use it straight for the best and fastest result. Dont leave it on bare aluminum for more than a couple minutes, it will corrode it

Maybe they will trade you for the Corona <_<

Ok, so talking to Q-Tip I've got a little project ahead of me forget needs to be done for the show this weekend. I also have to finish cleaning... It's her first real bath. I'm basically Super Cleaning everything and then running her through the car wash.

Eh the lowered ones are growing on me. Honestly, I don't ever see myself getting one due to space and the fact I want to spend all funds on the 510. But I liked Jrocks 521 as well as madness' (though his is a little showy for my tastes).

I am pretty happy with this 510 and even have a build in mind if I decide to ever get another one...

You don`t want to get evolved with the 521 guys ( and chick ) cuz it will take you over man ,, like the 610-710 guys...You think anybody would honestly love those things ??,,,answer no,, but they bought one and it took over their good senses , like Christine..

It`s a trap!!

Where`s that neg rep button when you need it?? huh where is it??

• Like 5

You don`t want to get evolved with the 521 guys ( and chick ) cuz it will take you over man ,, like the 610-710 guys...You think anybody would honestly love those things ??,,,answer no,, but they bought one and it took over their good senses , like Christine..

It`s a trap!!

Where`s that neg rep button when you need it?? huh where is it??

-1 , :rofl: im negging you yo.