Most stressful day ever.. need to vent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put a video recorder on your hood or dashboard and advise these b***es on tape that you are recording the move out for your safety.

Be respectful and open with MG on your feelings about this situation, so that she can feel secure.

Yup! That's exactly what was done. I had my nice big expensive Nikon on the dash unsure.gif

While we were raiding her house, her uncle pulled up pissed off not knowing what was going on. We talked for quite a while and were calm when we left. He was neutral and made it very easy to talk to him.

While I was playing watch out in the front yard, I decided to play with my expensive toys....

6778748909_5584f787d9_b.jpg

_DSC0655 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

Thanks for the support guys. Your advice is the best guys. nice to know I'm not the only one whose dealt with this situation.

Check out her neck and look for any bruising. Take pictures, LOTS of pictures. It will back up her story that she was attacked.

The fact the step mom bailed is good proof that she knows she fucked up.

If even a single text or phone calls has a threat of harm or violence, call the police immediately and report it.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you complain, complain LOUD. Demand action and assurances from the police. Get the name of who you talk to and ask for the incidence report or w/e you have down there. In the future you can give it to any other officer that arrives on the scene and he can quickly look up the particulars. Probably won't come to that but get a small notepad and wright down everything you can remember, cops names, witnesses, time of day, dates and add to it as it happens. Trust me BTDT

Check out her neck and look for any bruising. Take pictures, LOTS of pictures. It will back up her story that she was attacked.

The fact the step mom bailed is good proof that she knows she fucked up.

If even a single text or phone calls has a threat of harm or violence, call the police immediately and report it.

Check tomorrow, not that unusual for that type of bruising to show up the next day.

Monkey you definitely did the right thing on getting her out of there pronto.

I am so confused about said "monkeygirl" name...

Looks like by this time you guys already got her stuff out; which is great. I'm surprised you were even able to do that without shit missing or being trashed.

If this is a regular occurrence I wouldn't be surprised if she is a much happier chick being out of there! Being in a negative environment does crazy shit to you mentally. Going through that now, been through it before. A new environment, a better one, just makes you feel good all around.

I would call this a success but I would also keep an eye out if they know where you or her live/work. Nice vehicles like that... prime target just sitting out there!

Thanks guys. It's nice to have all your support. Everything that happened today turned out worlds upside down.

Her dad kicked her out and told her to "get the fuck out and take your stuff with you" after her REAL mom in Florida called him and went off. Her mom is currently trying to make arrangements to get her to Florida and enroll her to finish off the school year so she can graduate. She's fighting it though, since she refuses to move to Florida without me. I know that she has no permanent home here, and if she moves to FL she won't be able to concentrate because she refuses to be away from me.

I'm looking at possibly selling my truck and parts stash off in the next few days at stupid prices to fund a move down there. Hopefully I can find an AZ in the area to transfer to that wouldn't force me to get rid of the truck.

I love my Datsun, but I love my girl more and when it comes down to it, she is far more important. There are hundreds/thousands of good looking trucks on this coast... only one girl like mine..

Check tomorrow, not that unusual for that type of bruising to show up the next day.

Monkey you definitely did the right thing on getting her out of there pronto.

Funny thing, she's got bruising on her right arm that looks like thumb prints that just showed up, so I'm hoping that some others surface as evidence. I know her neck still hurts, so I have a feeling we're gonna see something..

I am so confused about said "monkeygirl" name...

Looks like by this time you guys already got her stuff out; which is great. I'm surprised you were even able to do that without shit missing or being trashed.

If this is a regular occurrence I wouldn't be surprised if she is a much happier chick being out of there! Being in a negative environment does crazy shit to you mentally. Going through that now, been through it before. A new environment, a better one, just makes you feel good all around.

I would call this a success but I would also keep an eye out if they know where you or her live/work. Nice vehicles like that... prime target just sitting out there!

Monkeygirl is her Ratsun name cool.gif After she started spending more time with me working on mine, she's fallen for them. She doesn't post much, since she's busy with school.

She's depressed in that house. I know the situation hurts her, but after it's all sorted out I know she's going to feel a lot better.

Ay you ready to convoy out west? biggrin.gif

Dude, I'm ready to convoy over to her house, shove a flag pole up her ass, and claim that whale for France!

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. It's nice to have all your support. Everything that happened today turned out worlds upside down.

Her dad kicked her out and told her to "get the fuck out and take your stuff with you" after her REAL mom in Florida called him and went off. Her mom is currently trying to make arrangements to get her to Florida and enroll her to finish off the school year so she can graduate. She's fighting it though, since she refuses to move to Florida without me. I know that she has no permanent home here, and if she moves to FL she won't be able to concentrate because she refuses to be away from me.

I'm looking at possibly selling my truck and parts stash off in the next few days at stupid prices to fund a move down there. Hopefully I can find an AZ in the area to transfer to that wouldn't force me to get rid of the truck.

I love my Datsun, but I love my girl more and when it comes down to it, she is far more important. There are hundreds/thousands of good looking trucks on this coast... only one girl like mine..

Funny thing, she's got bruising on her right arm that looks like thumb prints that just showed up, so I'm hoping that some others surface as evidence. I know her neck still hurts, so I have a feeling we're gonna see something..

Why would you get rid of the truck?

If you have to park it, I have a nice dry hay barn.

More like 10's of good looking trucks btw

I had to leave my girl in Florida and move up here hmm.png

Why would you get rid of the truck?

If you have to park it, I have a nice dry hay barn.

More like 10's of good looking trucks btw

I had to leave my girl in Florida and move up here hmm.png

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

^^Most important factor in moving unsure.gif

Sucks mang. I would hate having to do that to her. She's going through a rough patch and I have to be there for it.

Florida? Only mosquitoes and crocodiles live there! Move to Spokane, bring MG with you, you can keep your 620 at my place. ;)

And there are lots of contacts for all sorts of auto parts jobs up here. Not just NAPA. OReilly's/Autozone/Motion.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

^^Most important factor in moving unsure.gif

Sucks mang. I would hate having to do that to her. She's going through a rough patch and I have to be there for it.

Well let me know what you need to get for it and I'll see what I can do,

Should be in the right hands wink.gif