barrett jackson

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barrett Jackson can take a flying fuck. It's a reality show feeding frenzy of over hyped over valued cars. The rich ripping off the rich for a cut of the sale price. All those great cars being treated as a commodity, an investment never to see the road again, never to be enjoyed by their fat wallet owners.

• Like 7

Barrett Jackson can take a flying fuck. It's a reality show feeding frenzy of over hyped over valued cars. The rich ripping off the rich for a cut of the sale price. All those great cars being treated as a commodity, an investment never to see the road again, never to be enjoyed by their fat wallet owners.

X2 - i still watch though - the cars are cool

• Like 1

I went to the Barrett Jackson in West Palm Beach last year. Had such a great time. Some of the cars that sold on wed surprised me how cheap they were for the quality. I had a blast and got my pic with Amy Assiter up on the stage. (Sp?).

I watch every time it is on speed. Nice thing to have on when I am working in the studio.

spoken very well Mike, I highly agree...Has gotten way out of hand!!!

I went to the Barrett Jackson in West Palm Beach last year. Had such a great time. Some of the cars that sold on wed surprised me how cheap they were for the quality. I had a blast and got my pic with Amy Assiter up on the stage. (Sp?).

I watch every time it is on speed. Nice thing to have on when I am working in the studio.

pics pics pics

yes on the goon san francisco area

A good amount of Datsuns this year, more than any previous year that I can remember. Some went for really crazy prices too. The yellow Z went to $19k, the 510 was $8500, the Patrol went for $12,000, Mitsubishi jeep was $7100, The Subaru R360 sold at $12,100, the white/blue Honda N600 was $7500, and the Honda Z600 was an astronomical $19,000!

100_2709.jpg

100_2708.jpg

100_2705.jpg

100_2703.jpg

100_2702.jpg

100_2698.jpg

100_2697.jpg

100_2696.jpg

100_2695.jpg

100_2691.jpg

100_2689.jpg

100_2688.jpg