ratsun logo question

ok well i am looking into getting some hats made...... and i was wondering who owned the ratsun logo... i would love to put it on a hat....

or how about the main datsun logo or the 510 emblem form the rear light panel..... other suggestions would be great

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Icehouse (Jeff Hino) designed the rats 'n wrenches logo.

idk who designed it but since Jeff owns the site I assume its covered under the same ownership.

stickers and such have always been just asking permission, but Id PM Jeff (Icehouse)

i like the offset logo idea too.... but once again i would need icehouse to give me the ok if he created the logo, i dont want to step on any toes.....

They actually hired a guy to design it as I understand it, but they do own the rites. Promise all the mods a free hat lol! (Or at least Icehouse!)

well fisch if he sees this thread, and gives me the ok,, i will do it, otherwise it would only be a datsun logo with maybe the website across the rear brim

Try to PM him.

Guest kamakazi620

well if icehouse designed it and gives me the ok.... i will see what it runs to get some flexfit hats made with the ratsun on the back and the datto logo on the front ( i used to work at en embroidery shop, so i can get good prices )

I vote for screen printed trucker hats!!!!

• Like 2
Guest kamakazi620

i second that motion. or datsun logo up front rat& wrenches on back ratsun.net down the sides

I'm thinking a blue hat White front foam with a black rats n wrenches, in bottom corner a little Datsun hamburger