Ratsun Member's Motorcycles

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't pay attention to anything I say :rofl: No one else does, I don't care where you post, but we have a King here that only wants things posted in the proper place :thumbup:

The Lord is in here?! I knew I was in the right place!!!

Oh,... Wait!...

Lol

Well I guess that settled.

I will be bringing home my late brothers care soon. It's been sitting and my mom's body shop for last couple years. It will be nice to get back to working on it again. When that time comes there will be more pics...

DSCN0193_zps78777c13.jpg

• Like 4

Well I guess that settled.

I will be bringing home my late brothers care soon. It's been sitting and my mom's body shop for last couple years. It will be nice to get back to working on it again. When that time comes there will be more pics...

DSCN0193_zps78777c13.jpg

I haven't seen that car in years!!!!   can't wait......

I especially want to get that 360s gear drive on and stuff it in place of the 340. He and I planed to hold the 340 back and get a stroker crank for it... Think they work out to 407-413CI. Bro already bought hella parts b4 he took up his heavenly residence. Current list of parts... Cheta manual valve body, mildon noise gear drive, windage tray w/crank scraper, both remember the specs but a purple stick cam(like duration we can run with out going solid or roller lifters, new mopar preformance ingition and a Holly 750 double pumper. The card will eventually be obsolete as I have a feeling it will get mega squirt and possibly a snail or two!

• Like 1

Not sure what I will do for a permanent kick stand but this will work for now. Going to build some peg mounts out of 3/4" round stock so figure this won't work very well at that point ...

IMG_20150112_135825_zps70b990ea.jpg

IMG_20150112_160125_zps2fcccc20.jpg

I checked tires and both were at 20psi. Bumped them up to 30 and gained 1/2" of much needed vround clearance.

IMG_20150112_160658_zps1e100d2c.jpg

Rat king, move if you desire. It don't matter to me where it fits. Those that want to follow will.

I will be posting on cars and trucks as well... Tomarow, bronco brakelines plumbing using hydro assist brake booster.

Hobospyder, to pull battrey, pull out 4 Allen bolts and whole thing slides out. In a pinch I could squeeze it out without pulling the whole box.

It can be moved if needed...

I would think that this thread would have already been moved if it was an issue, carry on. :)

Well to tell the truth I didn't expect it to grow so fast. Thought it would fade away

Rat king go for it.

Included the kG Industries in the title

the death of a shop thread........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

couple bikes i built a few years back

900cc-1.jpg

aaaaa-1.jpg

good.jpg

built this bike completley free from spare parts even got the bike for free.

it was kinda ugly but it was fun to ride.

DONE2.jpg

couple frames i built

unclefesterxsframe.jpg

900frame.jpg

triumph frame i did in front of my old bike shop

doungstriumph2.jpg

dougstriumph1.jpg

here the 72 cb750 chop I was speaking of. supposedly it was built in 74. I put the front end on it and added the clip-ons

DSC00779.jpg

then I BRAZED together this seatpan to match with the tank

DSC00851.jpg

started in pieces, probably paid too much ($300)

xs65023_zps170bbadd.jpg

xs65018_zpsa7925c6b.jpg

xs65019_zpsc48f3dfe.jpg

xs65027_zps80752f68.jpg

xs65059_zpsabb4f308.jpg

009_zps293faba4.jpg

009_zps62b5e629.jpg

008_zps6dca44c7.jpg

002_zps9981bf78.jpg

009_zpsf8cf1ca7.jpg

006_zps97e8b4ab.jpg

006_zps97e8b4ab.jpg

003_zpsff737361.jpg

Plenty of builders here.

Mike have you read through the original thread? The point was to show how we do what we do so that we can inspire others to do it them selfsame as to pay to have it done. It's not about the bikes, car, or trucks but rather to show how easy it is to do these things. I think it would be pointless to have it as part of any other thread...

With as popular as it had been i figured it wouldn't be a problem as part of general discussion... Or at least a thread in he non dot portion of the forum...

The last thing I want is to be a pain in someones back side!

• Like 1