Dave Pare Decals

I have come up with 3 simple decals. i am waiting on my buddy to get me some numbers on the price. i just got an email back from him.

I know he has a bunch of different color options, but the consensus seems to be just plain white.

the size shown is 8x10, and was going to offer in a smaller 4x5 size. and maybe one BIG one for the back of David's ride, as maybe a community chip in for his.

RIP.jpg

Remembrance.jpg

Peace.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, #2 looks best. The nice thing is, after time has passed, people can remove the bulk of the sticker while leaving the Ratsun logo from the middle still in place. So it's like 2 stickers in 1.

But something tells me most folks will keep them until they start to disintegrate.

how dare you be a douche and point out i cant spell tongue.gif

fixing it now. cool.gif

I was just going to pm you about it, but that idea didn't pop into my head till after I posted. Sorry. Let me know price when you find out please, I'm in for quite a few stickers. Thanks. :D

got word back from him. i guess he has lost his touch and cant vectorize around the font. not sure what the issue is. i'm going to take the design to my local printer and most likely just get a slurry of them made tomorrow. if that doesnt work out i'm considering just giving the deisgn to creepy since he seems to be a little more capable to staying on top of it than i am.

got word back from him. i guess he has lost his touch and cant vectorize around the font. not sure what the issue is. i'm going to take the design to my local printer and most likely just get a slurry of them made tomorrow. if that doesnt work out i'm considering just giving the deisgn to creepy since he seems to be a little more capable to staying on top of it than i am.

Ill prob get a few of each :cool: