Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one is for fisch: Today I saw a twin cam metro. Kinda wrecked up front bumper, wheelchair sign, parked in front of the city hall. Weird.

Nice! So they swapped in the g13b from a swift GT or GTi into the metro?

I tell you if my GTi ever rusts out I will have to pull the engine and keep it for a future project!

Nah, it was a GTi. I was just trying to rattle your cage by calling it a geo.

:lol::lol::lol: Totally dude! I will roll up in that thing and people have no idea. If they don't know what it is they are like, "What ever metro-man.", and if they know what it is they are like, "Dude will you sell it to me?! Please!!"

Especially in New England! Where Gti's and Datsuns have long rusted into the ground.:D

Guest 510kamikazifreak
:lol::lol::lol: Totally dude! I will roll up in that thing and people have no idea. If they don't know what it is they are like, "What ever metro-man.", and if they know what it is they are like, "Dude will you sell it to me?! Please!!"

Especially in New England! Where Gti's and Datsuns have long rusted into the ground.:D

The super swiffer ;)

Oh and saw a blue 521 granny driving it

Who cares about the new Nissans? I want to hear about

DATSUNS! That's one reason I don't subsribe to most magazines.

If I wanted to read about NISSANS,I'd deal with newer maga-

zines,or be on a Nissan forum.

I think that most of us like the older stuff.I'm so fed up with

the newer Japanese stuff - generic,&/or overpriced.

Forgive me if you think I'm out of line here.

- Doug

atleast its not a freakin 240sx.. i mean c'mon! how retarded would i be then? :lol::lol:

240sx's are cool but the honda ricer fags jumped the bandwagon an well...

Do I need to add a 240sx to the picture of you in your poncho? :D

Type "nissan 240sx mexican" in google images that lime green 240 from canby/blue lake pops up!! :lol:

Edited by ariascarlos1990

I think it depends where you are. I think nyc is the honda fag capital of the country. If it's not I'd really hate to see what the hell has it beat lol. That said though the sx owners here have more regard for s13/14s, they don't just scum bag them up and act hard like the honda folk. I imagine because they are still in their hondas lol.

Maybe I'm a bit bias or ignorant though. One of my best friends owns one as do some of his friends I know and they just want to put in w/e quality they can afford. Thats the gist I see from the forums/clubs in the area as well.