Sightings

LMAO!!!! I just saw this in Targets parking lot there was a little rat looking Dog staring out the passenger window.

Today I seen this 620 motor home sitting in the K-mart parking lot in Vancouver, WA. I think the owner was asleep in it.:D

motorhome620.jpg

motorhome620-1.jpg

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted yesterday in Las Vegas (Henderson) at Pick-A-Part. Nice guy named John owns it. We talked for about 10 minutes, hopefully He'll be on Ratsun soon!!

620LVkc2.jpg

620LVkc1.jpg

620LVkc3.jpg

He says He drives it all the time. I am suprized that it hasn't made "sightings" sooner. I DID get His phone number.

I also told Him about Tom's project to get Kingcab 1/4 gaskets. He cann't find any good ones so if You look closely, His are only being held in with double sided tape!!

i almost broke my neck around 1:15 today driving on willsonville rd and a 2009 gt-r went the other way

I saw a flat black one in the city a while back. That's the kind of owner I like to see. Midtown in a r35 painted flat black lol.

Ok, last weekend I was in Portland. I forgot to mention the yellowish mustard colored 620 I saw. Had 18" wheels like on this truck.

dumped.jpg

I can't remember a lot of details about it right now. It was parked on the street in a residential area of east Portland. Down the street from the Retro Furniture store...

I think it was a standard cab but now I'm not sure. I forgot my camera for the trip or I would have pics.

Guest jaimesix

I like KCs.....the extra cab ones add space and confort, not very common though......nice truck!

Jaime.___________________________________________________

I see this car almost every other day drivin to and from work. Finally decided to try to find the owner assuming he/she worked at one of the stores nearby. And I was right. Turns out its a 280...I asked him if he was willing to sell...he said no :(

Photo-0045.jpg

I see this car almost every other day drivin to and from work. Finally decided to try to find the owner assuming he/she worked at one of the stores nearby. And I was right. Turns out its a 280...I asked him if he was willing to sell...he said no :(

Photo-0045.jpg

i wouldn't sell it if it were mine.......lol

it is beautifull tho