Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Josh_t (I think that was his handle) stopped by my house yesterday and we talked for a little bit. Drove around in the 620, etc. He helped me get my idle mixture dead on (kids good with his ears) and got it dialed in pretty good.

8213321724_6a6d69a0bc_c.jpg

_DSC0117 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

8216322630_82a026e4f8_c.jpg

_DSC0116 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

8216321454_b48702c87f_c.jpg

_DSC0118 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

• Like 1

Josh_t (I think that was his handle) stopped by my house yesterday and we talked for a little bit. Drove around in the 620, etc. He helped me get my idle mixture dead on (kids good with his ears) and got it dialed in pretty good.

Would you email me the last two photos in raw? :angel:

Saw this on the side of the road about a month ago. Went back today to see if it was still there. Does not look like it has moved in quite a while. there is a black 620 at the same house.

I'm going to inquire about it when I get a chance..

Hands off Redbanner :)

1124121326.jpg

• Like 2

Saw this on the side of the road about a month ago. Went back today to see if it was still there. Does not look like it has moved in quite a while. there is a black 620 at the same house.

1124121326.jpg

aaahhh nice. "the game is a foot"
  • Like 1

1124121326.jpg

O`LY ??

FAT510005-8.jpg

I just took these pictures today on our way to watch the Tumwater T-Birds beat the team where this car is located..

And in case you think i don`t think i really know where it is...The other 2 trucks in the psychos yard

FAT510006-6.jpg

FAT510003-8.jpg

:devil:

I just took these pictures today on our way to watch the Tumwater T-Birds beat the team where this car is located..

You might want to edit out some information in this post if you want to keep the secret. With the help of Google, I now now where this car is located. Luckily it's too far of a drive for me.

You might want to edit out some information in this post if you want to keep the secret. With the help of Google, I now now where this car is located. Luckily it's too far of a drive for me.

Dude this thing is is sitting in such a place you can`t miss the damn thing, ,,, And i thought maybe it would get B210GX to get off the fence so the scrapper guy doesn`t scrap it while he builds up the nerve to ask about her.. :D

Banana were u in the tri cities butthole of Washington

Yes ,,,,,yes we were

Oh, and TUMWATER HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Dude this thing is is sitting in such a place you can`t miss the damn thing, ,,, And i thought maybe it would get B210GX to get off the fence so the scrapper guy doesn`t scrap it while he builds up the nerve to ask about her.. :D

Yeah he better get going otherwise Ill drive down there and make an offer. A quick Google search for who the T-birds just played (with a play by play via their Twitter lol) and I have where you were. Using Google Maps Im sure you took the easiest route to get there from your place... Boom!

Anyway, hopefully someone saves it from the scrapper or to rot on the side of the road.