• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2eDeYe' timestamp='1352070250' post='788989']

That's Dillon. :)

Yeah, we don't know him personally, but have seen him & this Dime at a few local meets and at Canby last year. Since moving up to Everett in early Sept, we've seen him a few times in the area of the mall. I love how many Dattos I see up here vs how few we use to see living in West Seattle. B)

Yeah, we don't know him personally, but have seen him & this Dime at a few local meets and at Canby last year. Since moving up to Everett in early Sept, we've seen him a few times in the area of the mall. I love how many Dattos I see up here vs how few we use to see living in West Seattle. B)

You guys are in Everett now? That is cool, I'm just across the flats in Marysville. :D

Loren I see you in canby alot in the mornings and in molalla

I work at Molalla NAPA,so you probably see me on my way to,or from Canby to Molalla. Do you own that 720 pickup I always see & wave to in molalla,or maybe the blue 510 I keep passing between Lone Elder store & Hope Village?

Sighted a banged up yellow 510 getting off Montlake Blvd and heading the wrong way to the freeway yesterday afternoon..Driver and passenger had a confused look on their faces ,,we honked at them but they continued in the wrong direction ( despite our warning ) anyway...

:lol:

• Like 1

he just a know it all when it comes to going the wrong way....errrr. swinging the wrong way

We go to children's hospital about twice a month so being lost down there trying to find a way around traffic / scenic drive is pretty easy to do....

We toured the first floor of the UW medical center for about 20 minutes looking for a info desk...

Cafe yes,, info no,, finally a maintenance dood showed us the way out.

I have this FxCam_1349820787212.jpg

I haven't seen your 521( I would've noticed,I hope). Have you been driving something other than a Datsun when you've.seen me? I'm hopefully getting a 521 soon,do you know where I can find a rear window& drivers side door glass?

I haven't seen your 521( I would've noticed,I hope). Have you been driving something other than a Datsun when you've.seen me? I'm hopefully getting a 521 soon,do you know where I can find a rear window& drivers side door glass?