Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is kinda a sighting and a shout out.

I work at a restaurant and every week I cook up some food for a private school in the area. Well this week the lady asks if that's my 510 out back. I was pretty surprised. Turns out her brother in-law has a couple or had a couple. She goes on to say that he has since imported a Skyline. Turns out the guy is Ralph Kenyan? From California. Anyone know of him?

Saw this today in eugene, looks ratsun as hell. Pulled next to it and a girl in a coffee shop yells out "nice truck" tok me. I ask if whoever owns that works at a store nearby and she said it was hers. I asked a couple q's and she said it was her boyfriends and she was pretty sure he is on here.

IMAG1675.jpg

You drive it? Lol

Also i swear i saw phil in his new ride...

me? Haha ps and auto so I can hold the wheel with the right hand and not strain my injured left arm. Driving a Datsun hurts my body hopefully I can figure out some type of steering assist with the two door.its rhd so all I really need to do with my left is shift. You guys can't spot me now. Excuses I guess. Love my new ride

Nice. We seem to hardly ever seen Dattos around here, so I was pretty speachless for a few minutes when we rolled up back to our house and it was literally parked right in front of where we always park on the street. Of course, we left a Ratsun card on the windshield :D

I think I might know this guy, he lives near 112th and federal. Not well, not a member of the zccc yet.

Ok, ok, ok. I've been millin' around Ratsun for some time now. And I see all you guys post all these sighting pics, like Datsun's were a common sight (jeeezus effin' christ where do they get all these photos from!). Well here in CO. it takes about a year to see any Datsun on the road, shop, barn or anything. Besides all the richy rich 50 something yr olds Z Club members at gatherings, not that there is anything wrong with that. I saw this sweety on I-76/Sheridan/Arvada.. So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! my first sighting post! I'd have 30 Unimog or Pinzgauer posts by now! :D

2011-11-25154521.jpg

2011-11-25154654.jpg

Unfortunately I never had a chance to snag pics but two days ago I passed by a 280, a 280 2+2, and a 240. Then yesterday I saw another 240 & 280 along with a bright red 720 4x4...

It's like universe is punishing me (or taunting me....one of the two) for selling my truck and the condition of my z...a datto that I used to own and miss and 5 z's that unlike mine are roadworthy....I'm gonna go work on my dime now, this is frustrating me :P

Saturday I saw a Yellow Z car in the warehouse part of Hillsboro, it was in an empty parking lot, hood up, guy hunched over the fender.

I was on the clock or I would have stopped.

Also, went down to monmouth today, saw 2 521s.