Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I come out of the pick a part today with my goods and there is a Robins egg blue 521 backing out to leave. Red stock wheels and roof, a rising sun painted on the Dumbo mirrors. I talked to him for a minute and asked if he has seen Ratsun. His response was "oh ya! I just don't get on the computer much". Didn't get a shot of it cause my arms were full of goodies.

I come out of the pick a part today with my goods and there is a Robins egg blue 521 backing out to leave. Red stock wheels and roof, a rising sun painted on the Dumbo mirrors. I talked to him for a minute and asked if he has seen Ratsun. His response was "oh ya! I just don't get on the computer much". Didn't get a shot of it cause my arms were full of goodies.

think i saw it at canby this last year.

if you would have drove around back you would have found my 1200

Whaaaa I should have but some old lady in a white fuick was practicing her 9 point parking job :D other wise you and phil would of had 2 huge plates of bacon smotherd in syrup and a ratsun salutel :)