Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone told me that ratsun was just rude. If you saw his car, you might laugh a little, so therefor rude.

We can be rude, like when a newb asks a question and they get 10 neg rep in one post. To newbs rep means something.

Finally this is the internet, grow a pair.

(car mentioned) notice giant wing, and color.

41655_502771276_7648845_n.jpg

Someone told me that ratsun was just rude. If you saw his car, you might laugh a little, so therefor rude.

We can be rude, like when a newb asks a question and they get 10 neg rep in one post. To newbs rep means something.

Finally this is the internet, grow a pair.

(car mentioned) notice giant wing, and color.

41655_502771276_7648845_n.jpg

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I know that car!

that dbag claimed his car was like 400hp NA and could take corners at over 100mph

and had a bunch of BS ricer facts to try and back it up :rofl: we loled at him and told him your in the wrong place to try and blow smoke up our asses

his threads still on here too :lol:

I went back and looked at it recently actually, had a good laugh :lol:

did you actually meet this kid?

Where is the thread?

Dont know the username or thread title.

Funny read of what I could glean from it.

The kids name is Trevor Simmons. His Facebook page is on a pretty good lock down though (where I got the original picture).

lolz friend him :lol:

I hope hes actually picked up a book in the least year and learned something :mellow:

cuz he was in the wrong place to be trying to blow smoke up our asses :rolleyes:

I saw a black 620 KC in clackamas promenade ~5:30pm on Wed the 20th. I wanted to talk to the guy but he looked like he was going to park then took off. I followed him with my honduh till he left the parking lot. I think the original color was yellow (black chipping off on the cab) and it may have had red pin striping on the door. I woulda snapped a picture but it was like he was intentionally avoiding me :/

Today around 3/3:30 I noticed a nice black Z with Chrome trim headed the opposite direction coming across the green bridge from gladstone. When it passed there appeared to be a super hot ass chick driving! I was like yeaaahhh. It was cool ha My dumb Android phone was too slow to get a pic.

Guest DatsuNoob

Who was driving the dk blue box flared dime by the Renton Five Guys Burger at 9:45pm this last Thursday night? Was having a smoke across the street and thought about darting over there, but had to go to work.