Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i feel ya, but assume everything was peachy and you were standing there with us. Then it would return to awesome :D

Yessir!

Hopefully this can get figured out.

Hainz gave me some good brainstorming material in my thread.

Soon!

Once again, thanks for your help yesterday, Adam!

I appriciate it!

yesterday, I saw a white 2 door 510, looked oh so nice. If I wasnt low on gas I would have chased him.

Today, I saw the yellow 710 wagon I see around town all the time.

A maroon 521 was driving about.

A primered Z car in the back of a shop.

And finally, sixty-nine-dime was driving about.

Seen a kid with his dad in a dumped 510 wagon blue on ssr's I believe. his dad was yelling out the window it was his first car lol I was I tad bit jealous. this was in Vancouver orchards area and I haven't seen it since???

mmmm no pics.... next time yell ratsun .net ....go there now....

I just got back from the oregon coast, i saw 5 720's (two were nissan), and 2 620's that i couldn't get pics of.

I saw this z in a parking lot in Brookings.

DSCF4465.jpg

My girlfriend was taking a nap in the motel room so i went on a walk around Brookings. I saw this 510 pull up to a restaurant, right when dude and his lady were going in the door i yelled "nice datsun!" his girl laughed and he said thanks. I asked if i could take a pic, he said okay. I noticed he had a ratsun sticker, but didn't want to interrupt his dinner ( haha i know how it is, my girlfriend gets peeved when people walk up to us in a restaurant to talk about how cool my car is). I'm pretty sure i've seen this ride here on ratsun but i can't place who it is. anyways i spotted you!

DSCF4467.jpg

Then on our way home through the redwoods i passed a sweet looking old yellow car on a turnoff. I couldn't ID it, but i swore i saw a "D" on the grill... so i pulled over to let him catch up. it was an old guy hauling ass in an old celica. Not a datsun, i know, but i like most little metal japanese cars from the 70's (and anyone who has the mentality required to keep one running clean). I let him pass and he honked and gave me a thumbs up. He took off like a bat out of hell so i started chasing him to get some pics. Finally he took pity on me and slowed down and let me snap a pic! We were pretty stoked to see each other out in the wilderness, you usually only see brand new cars out there.

DSCF4572.jpg

DSCF4573.jpg

DSCF4574.jpg

That is a cool motherfucker right there! My kind of people.

DSCF4575.jpg

Yeah but you know how most Oregoniacs are.......

stoned.. :lol:

haha you are very observant.

i got pulled over on I-5 in washington last year, the state trooper said "why does it smell like marijuana in your car?" I said " i don't know" and then he said "most people from oregon have weed in their car". I'm sure he has a good point, but that is harassment if you ask me.

long story short, after an hour of searching my car they felt like dumbasses and let me go.

*on a related note, eating a joint with nothing to wash it down is not easy.

• Like 5