Getting Married

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing worse than being married is being single. :D

"No man is complete untill he is married............................................................. and then,... he's finished!!!!!" :lol:

My wife of almost 20 years knows that my Datsun interest is better than me out gambling, drinking or whoring and cheaper than a shrink. (for her)

congratulations..welcome to the married "club"...Linda and I have been married almost 44 years (June 13th)..she completes me...and we both have the Datsun Habit....(fact is we are in the process of building her own 620 truck .. debut to be at JCCS this year...)

Get as much done on your projects NOW that you can... your time may be... divided between what you want to do and what she has you do.. ha! Welcome to the world of the "Honey DO!" lists....Especially when you buy a home together... But it really is better than being single. I'll be celebrating #8 this year. Love her and even tho' we go back and forth on things.. it's still good stuff. Enjoy! Congrads! Good Luck!

Your next feeling of "freedom" comes when the kids are old enough to watch themselves and you two can "go out" again :) Unless you work graveyard....then you get it when the kids start school full time. :) You'll understand when you get there!! :)

Another one bites the dust.:rolleyes: congrats! I have been married for 22 yrs.. When my wife and I were going out in high school she had a red 521. That is when I fell in love with the older datsun trucks. But she was in an accident and the insurance wanted to total her truck. Then my dad took my brothers 620 away from him for not making the payments (and had about 3000.00 in insurance checks).

71521.jpg

76620.jpg

Sorry about the b&w photo. its a polaroid from the autobody shop tht did the work on my dads truck.