Hello from England, 620 content!

Willdatsun

Hi Folks. Just jouned the forum so I'm saying hi. I'm in England

I own a few other Datsuns ('76 Laurel C130, '79 810 wagon, '92 B122 pickup, '82 720 pickup, '75 B210 2 door) and have wanted to add a good 620 to my collection for ages.

I've been looking through this forum for a few hours admiring the 620s on here!

I've got two 620s , a rusty UK spec 1978 longbed (J15 engine, yuck) which I bought in 2007 ,

avg-09-09-07.jpg

(check out the wheel tubs)

ralph620-07.jpg

and I just bought last week a 72 USA import shortbed. (L16)

620-lhd001.jpg

It has lived in England all its life, the first part on a US army base, then the last 21 years on a farm getting very rusty :(

looking for a solid RH drive solid 620. Not too bothered about paintwork, interior , rubbers etc, I just need good solid cab , chassis and bed. I can fix the rest.

Would consider LH drive if it was the right price and in the right location where I could get it onto a boat.

Would consider just parts (a good cab, a solid bed etc) if they can be transported to a port so that they can go in a container.

Help me build my dream 620 !

Thanks all !

Will

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the 200L (Laurel, chassis type C130) was sold in USA at all, which surprises many people as it has some of the most American influenced 60s muscle car styling of all the Datsuns.

Yes that was my 78 Fury which I bought as a solid Californian import , ripped off the vinyl top and repainted the car and got hold of all the right parts to make the perfect Rosco P Coltrane clone. Was good fun.

monaco-b4-after.jpg

I imported and built up a General (Charger) too of course! .Both had to go towards a deposit on a house unfortunately !

general-autumn09.jpg

Hi I remember you Hainz! I still have pics of your cars including the yellow chop top 510.

And I happent to like those (American Racing Vector) wheels!! I bought them in USA and shipped them here a few years ago. I do plan on putting them on a B210 though. Wagon will probably get its steelies back.

Aah Patrols yes, had a few of THOSE.

3xy60s-05.jpg

Maybe about fifteen? (I've had 29 Datsun 810s for comparison :) )

drive1.jpg

I have had somewhere in the region of 400 Datsuns?

Hi I remember you Hainz! I still have pics of your cars including the yellow chop top 510.

And I happent to like those (American Racing Vector) wheels!! I bought them in USA and shipped them here a few years ago. I do plan on putting them on a B210 though. Wagon will probably get its steelies back.

Aah Patrols yes, had a few of THOSE.

3xy60s-05.jpg

Maybe about fifteen? (I've had 29 Datsun 810s for comparison :) )

drive1.jpg

I have had somewhere in the region of 400 Datsuns?

nice cars if you need parts to upgrade them e-mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com i will send you pictures of my parts thanks

Hi Folks. Just jouned the forum so I'm saying hi. I'm in England

I own a few other Datsuns ('76 Laurel C130, '79 810 wagon, '92 B122 pickup, '82 720 pickup, '75 B210 2 door) and have wanted to add a good 620 to my collection for ages.

I've been looking through this forum for a few hours admiring the 620s on here!

I've got two 620s , a rusty UK spec 1978 longbed (J15 engine, yuck) which I bought in 2007 ,

avg-09-09-07.jpg

(check out the wheel tubs)

ralph620-07.jpg

and I just bought last week a 72 USA import shortbed. (L16)

620-lhd001.jpg

It has lived in England all its life, the first part on a US army base, then the last 21 years on a farm getting very rusty :(

looking for a solid RH drive solid 620. Not too bothered about paintwork, interior , rubbers etc, I just need good solid cab , chassis and bed. I can fix the rest.

Would consider LH drive if it was the right price and in the right location where I could get it onto a boat.

Would consider just parts (a good cab, a solid bed etc) if they can be transported to a port so that they can go in a container.

Help me build my dream 620 !

Thanks all !

Will

hi, i think i ever see you in webside in thailand

if you want to see datsan in thailand please see http://www.datsun-thailand.com/index.php?action=forum

but i'm not sure you can understan detail in webside

(sorry i'm not good in english)