620 FUNK! **NOW with Stroker!**

Really, $7, I'll take a oic the price when i go to get some hoses.

BTW next time you crack that dash open you should def get oics. If I remember correctly, the ones on my 510 are like actual bulb, not one that looks like a fuse.

I assume the 620 is different?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, $7, I'll take a oic the price when i go to get some hoses.

BTW next time you crack that dash open you should def get oics. If I remember correctly, the ones on my 510 are like actual bulb, not one that looks like a fuse.

I assume the 620 is different?

Same as 510 :P It's the 194 wedge base. You're thinking of the DE3157(??) glass one thingy :P I'll get some pics tomorrow!

door cards look good ! :thumbup:

I do like that style of wheel you haz there ... :sneaky:

Thank you sir!!

Which one? There are 3 different styles in those pictures :rofl:

Found this browsing through an antique mall today. So I made a new shifter out of it. The base has a standard-metric thread adapter, so all I had to do to change from the M10x1.50 in the adapter to the M8x1.25 shifter is insert a heli-coil! :thumbup: I'll post pics mounted tomorrow.

292093_10151125904234266_841351389_n.jpg

That's actually pretty cool :thumbup:... looks well made !

It's pretty neat! Handle is actually wood with the Heineken logo (aluminum) epoxied on.

7874300620_f389801496_b.jpg

_DSC0224-2 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

It sits VERY close to the steering wheel, which I don't like. Probably gonna heat it up and bend my shifter.

7874300166_326ebe77f0_b.jpg

_DSC0228-2 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

It's nice having it right by my hand. There's so much weight on top that it shifts with ease. A slight tug and the it carries momentum into the next gear. :thumbup:

how do you explain to the officer next traffic stop ? :lol:

You just respond

‎"no ocifer i havent been drinking last night" :rofl:

Been working on this tonight. Bling factor out the arse. New alt adjusting bracket.

7898076166_f373c7a022_b.jpg

_DSC0238-2 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

Also since I never post engine bay pics, heres my nasty ass L20B

7898103274_7ac219b486_b.jpg

_DSC0231-2 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

Yessir, I'm trying to make the decision on that before I finish the bodywork on the bed. Don't wanna paint it if I might be cutting it.

My heater core was leaking like mad. I got out of the truck today at a car meet, came back, and antifreeze was running out of the rocker panels on the truck. FUUUUUUU.

So I'm un-soldering the tank on the core, cleaning it out, and re-soldering it. Like new. It had 4 different holes.

At some point, someone put some leak stopper in it Which absolutely gummed the shit out of the core.

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Flares are incoming. Just not sure what I want to use. Meeting up with Chad Copeland (with the drifto 620) tomorrow and I may ask him for recommendations.

I ripped the heater box out and started cleaning it up and replacing seals. I figured while the heater core was out of comission, I'd clean up the rest. How - to thread incoming.

IMAG0169.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you sir! I was actually just looking at ZG flares, and that's probably the direction I'll go, since they're cheap/easy/and provide some nice flare for the $$ I gotta talk with Chad soon about his flares. Meant to ask when i spoke to him yesterday.

Check out some stock jeep flares. Wouldn't look bad on your hardbody. Might even be close dimensions.

BTW, are you still looking for rims? I saw some 15x10 steelies on CL a week ago for $100 :P

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/3250787584.html

I was actually looking for those last night to post a link to 0.o

7940327080_6b453f96b5_b.jpg

_DSC0009-2 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

7940327452_b5d19ceeb3_b.jpg

_DSC0007 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

7940327680_dfeda5f201_b.jpg

_DSC0003 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

7940328030_4fe0d1e0e0_b.jpg

_DSC0001 by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

• Like 2