H5WAGON

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im jackin this thread to save it

a53e81c30cb94e06b778.gif

a while back i was whoring around on the net when i heard a motor rev and a good crunch, and ignored it. rev's again, and another crunch, followed by more revs and another good crunch with a little bit of wheel spin thrown in. so i looked out my window, i saw some crack head slamming into the back of my wheeler which at the time had no rear bumper and 2 exposed frame rails sticking out about 6in.

this is the damage i received (minor paint transfer)

032808_0905c.jpg

032808_0905b.jpg

i laughed at the dumbass and was about to sit down when he shifted into reverse and backed into the car behind, which just so happens to belong to the ONLY hot girl to EVER live in my building. so i call the cops, while im on the phone with them the operator can hear the guy going back and forth, he had gotten the pass rear tire to come of and was doing sweet sparky aluminum burnouts (still is a mark on the curb). so while im waiting for the timely response of SPD 20min later these guys cluck their way into my building and go to their apt. the cops show up in force...

032808_0058a.jpg

032808_0059a.jpg

i go talk to them, tell em what apt the crackheads live in and which one is hot girls, me and the cops stand around laughing at dudes car that is now leaking radiator fluid on 3.2 wheels. now the good part, the cops go pound on the door and no one answers. so they use a night stick and announce SPD, whole building heard em. still nothing from the crackheads, so now SPD says " if you dont open the door we are going to break it down". somebody inside says "dudes not here anymore go away", cops reply with "open the door and we will". so the door opens and crackhead A decieds to make a run for it, but he didnt know there were 6 cops in a very small hall way. so he got his ass handed to him, and cuffed, and booked along with the other guy, but i dont think SPD beat him up.

the next day i decieded to keep a souvenier, think it looks great on my truck dont you?

033008_1504a.jpg

here is the crack heads car in the day light, forgot to take a pic of the wheel

033008_1048a.jpg

033008_1048b.jpg

• Like 3

No pics of hot girl, but she was kinda like jaydens first oic with tighter seat belts. I did get a beer for my effort, she had a dude.

I've seen that 210 in real life, think pumpkin knows the dude too.

I'm a white dude in a homeless neighborhood, got that many cops cuz the building in the background sells doughnuts 24/7

Now this thread can stay on ratsun, it's got: ollz, oics, boobs, a datto and a cool story.

My work here is done