Eagle Rock Swapmeet

datrod

We will be going

Taking parts requests

we have 240 260 280z parts some 2+2 parts

280zx parts

86 300z parts

1200 parts

some 510 parts dash frame cluster surround fiberglass dash top and maybe a few more

81 210 4 door parts auto tranny doors trunk fender not perfect etc

call for parts requests Randy 916 729 7203

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not alot of talk about this swap meet, whatz up? Is this place going to be as packed as it usually is. So far there are 8 of us from up North that will be there. All in trucks loaded down with goodies to sell. It would be cool if some one set up and made breakfast burritos for sale.

280zx coilovers for sale $350 for a 510. Come complete with rotors, hubs, and calipers

lasvagas11_924-1.jpg

Someone wanted this 69 - 68 fender but didn't ask me to bring it last swapmeet $50 I will bring it if some one speaks up

lasvagas11_1411.jpg

T/C rod mounts $20

lasvagas11_1802-1.jpg

20 different 4 door doors $25.00 each

prefect rear seat black, fit 2 door or 4 door (no pics) $200

Open to trades on all parts, also open to offers

I will be bringing lots of polished parts and a lot of items from my website, please let me know if you have interest in something specific.

Also, I am looking for L16 intake manifolds, any used dizzys, timing covers, L20B short blocks, heads and valve covers. I also need L 16 pick up oil tubes. I also buy L28 engines if anyone has cores for sale.

I will be bringing lots of polished parts and a lot of items from my website, please let me know if you have interest in something specific.

Also, I am looking for L16 intake manifolds, any used dizzys, timing covers, L20B short blocks, heads and valve covers. I also need L 16 pick up oil tubes. I also buy L28 engines if anyone has cores for sale.

How many of what do u want. I have a bunch of V/C and ft covers, oil pans? truck and 510. I can make you a package deal, just let me know asap. We will not b there for the complete show we need to leave not later then 130-2pm

How many of what do u want. I have a bunch of V/C and ft covers, oil pans? truck and 510. I can make you a package deal, just let me know asap. We will not b there for the complete show we need to leave not later then 130-2pm

Bring what you have and I will try and buy as much as I can truck home.

I have a NOS (still has the factory tag on it and parts stamp) 69 Fender if anyone is interested. I paid $560 for it asking $450..

I will probably bring some 7" H4 lamps and possibly my 69 wagon to try to sell it off.

Looks like plans changed and I'll be heading to the swap.

More 510 stuff

68-69 cross member with the motor mounts already cut off, $100, pulled from a 69 2 door

P1010532.jpg

P1010533-1.jpg

626 converted wiper motor for any Datsun 510 plug n play, mid 80s Mazda motor makes wipers go fast (low speed is like our 510s fast speed) Bolt right in, wiring has been converted plugs right in

$150

wipermotor-1.jpg

SSS steering wheel with horn button pulled from m 1971 SSS Coupe Near perfect $150

P1010186-3.jpg

Floor pans all put driver side (no driver side) $40 each

P10100125.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

All prices are best offer or trade, We will only bring parts if there is interest.

During every swapmeet, we get request for parts we have at the shop. We have limited space, so if there is something you see i can bring it. And only will bring it if there is interest. Call me or Pm me, loading the truck tomorrow and heading out at 5:10 am Sat 530-575-0911

Does anybody need roadster part, my buddy has parts that he what to let go, like roadster 64' down, door wth corner window, hoods, trunk, lights ,rear end, ec.. Im going to help him sell part to fund his project. please hit me back, if need any roadster parts to bringto eagle rock, thanks.