Eagle Rock Swapmeet

datrod

I have a bunch of wagon door panels, tan blk or red I can get you pics just let me know what color

A lot of mismatch stuff

I'm looking for black panels, 70 and up. Mine are all deteriorating and torn. Mainly need the fronts and cargo area, but a complete set would be the mutt's nutts. Is anyone going to be bringing carpet kits too? Thanks keeper.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bunch of wagon door panels, tan blk or red I can get you pics just let me know what color

A lot of mismatch stuff

I'm looking for black panels, 70 and up. Mine are all deteriorating and torn. Mainly need the fronts and cargo area, but a complete set would be the mutt's nutts. Is anyone going to be bringing carpet kits too? Thanks keeper.

whoevers going to sell stuff. PLease bring wagon door panels and bumpers, also some clean door handles. please. and thank you . :)

I'll have some bumpers for sale with me.... do you have re workable cores? Just matters for price. But I'll have a couple wagon rear bumpers. I think I have 4 front bumpers.

John:

I'm on a much needed weekend getaway so unfortunately I won't be there with my carpet kits but I can always ship one to you. Just send me a PM and let me know if you want one. Thanks!

Plus for those interested in stickers/decals,...all my stickers will be available there. Look for my amigo Hector's canopy tent (and his emblems), he has a fresh stack of stickers of mine to sell for you to put on your ride or your bike rack fairings or wherever you want really.

I have lots of different styles, colors, sizes of stickers to choose from.

I also just got these rising sun flag styles made in black (shown) and red (not shown)!

ee5852b3-1.jpg

Plenty of my regular Rat-N-Wrenches will be available:

RATDECALS.jpg

Dimer.. I'll pm you when I'm ready, thanks!

Shagy.. What kind of deal are we lookin at if I give you my cores? Front is straight and the rear has a ding on the left side. Shoot, I should have checked this earlier. Now I may have to wake up an hour early to pull my bumpers off. :P

Goki.. are you lookin too? dammit! Or you have a set? OEM really goooo shape? peeechers please.

So is the guy that spun his newly equipped SR 2dr into the wall a member here? When I left I saw the tire marks. Looks like he never let off the gas all the way to the wall.....man that sucks. Glad you walked away.

Johnbureezu, good to meet you yesterday.

for anyone else in the area, I have 3 front bumpers DONE (triple plated all straight).

I have ONE rear sedan all done.

I have ONE rear Wagon done.

They are $265 exchange with a good core.

$500 to purchase