Racist or just douchey?

I call this more NAACP vs Hallmark stupidity; but apparently that makes me a racist for not agreeing this is racist.

What's Ratsun's opinion? Is the phrase "You mad bro?" on the same level of hate as more common ethnic nomenclatures?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm30cepvMQA&feature=player_embedded

Last time I checked, this shit was started on XBox Live by a bunch of drunk frat boys taunting each other in Halo has they teabagged their frags.

I guess whatever makes you feel empowered and important, right?

• Like 1
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wa hahahaha Look in the background..it says: FOX NEWS... Who's motto is "We make the news"

They should get the "Feed the Multitude Award" but instead of 5 barley loaves and two fishes they have this lame thin story spewed out to feed the masses.This is right up there with survivors of the titanic found on iceberg near Greenland.

Douchey? Not even that good.

If anyone is curious what the Hallmark incident was, here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k--lBw8nTCk

What a bunch of fucking whiners!

God I swear the NAACP finds something racist in anything you say! And how can you possibly mis-construe "you mad bro" as a racial slur?

I swear, most people these days are so fucking ignorant. You literally have to be sensitive about anything you say around people, because literally anyone will complain and call you a racist.

As long as we have people like this in America, we will never evolve past racism. They just further open the gap between white, black, hispanic, and oriental. We are all the same regardless of race/religeon/ethnicity/etc, but as long as we have people like this, we will never be ONE NATION.

• Like 1

Fuck the NAACP for whining about a card dealing with the solar system. You can hear whatever you want in today's world. And apparently bitch about it too.

Now, onto the phrase "colored people." From what I know, that's not acceptable, yet guess what the NAACP stands for? Yeah, fucking hypocrites.

As for the sign, I doubt it racist, but depends on the attitudes of those who made it. It was definitely poor sportsmanship and they should be kicked in the nuts for that, but racist, I doubt it.