Need to catch a thief

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the pictures, I don't want to hear endless droning about lens settings and exposure times..........and wtf ever else goes on that I mostly ignore.

I mainly ignore the fuckery. Its funny and all, but I enjoy everything here except the rude people.

Butt drama was funny at first, but then it devolved into one of those "locked threads".

I want snow was fun as it was mostly just showing a newb what ratsun is all about.

And yes I think we should have a fuckery sub-section.

And monkey, get some 2 part epoxy, put one part on the R134a, and the other part on the airfilters.

you guys dont have those security sensors at the doors? Our Vatozone has one.

We do, but you know the big R134A can with the hose attached? It's got the security sensor in the tag on the hose, so they take the hose off.

But now we have security sensors on the bottom, but we NEED to figure out who did it.

Yeah ..i should neg rep myself for that one..

It's okay, I understand. You did it for teh lulz laugh.gif

On another note, some guy got his ass beat in our parking lot by a cop yesterday afternoon. More on that later!

Okay, it's later now.

SO

A guy got pulled over in the Autozone parking lot and conveniently parked in front of the door. Cop pulls in behind.

Now this guy is a normal local. Big attitude, pants around his knees, and thinks the world owes him because he's a mad gangsta yo.

Cop proceeds to do his normal duties of writing a ticket. Guy is being a dick to the cop for no apparent reason and cop tells him to cut the shit or he's going to jail.

AND.......

Stupid asshole grabs the cops clip board and pen and throws it across the parking lot. Cop doesn't even hesitate to pull the guys door open and yank to fucker out of the car. The guy was fighting like the usual *oh my God I'm so innocent lulz he's beating my ass porrice abuse* thing, and gets put to the pavement by 3 more cops that pull up.

I got a good story about some brothers who came into the main store one day. Rolled up in a pos 82 Caprice with 26s yo. Needed a battery for their stereo. Okay, got them a battery. Wait, man, we don't know how to put it in. I'm like, cereal? F me. So I get some tools and go out to their car. They actually weren't total asshat ballers, they were respectful at least. So I knew I had them by the balls as I was hooking up their new battery and explaining how big stereos and batteries don't get along well.

So I tell the one guy, you know, I'll bet if you took just one of these 26s here and melted it down, you'd have enough metal for a really nice tool set. LOL! The one guy got kind of quiet and the other dude started snickering. So I finished it up, and they gratefully drove away. :D

I got a good story about some brothers who came into the main store one day. Rolled up in a pos 82 Caprice with 26s yo. Needed a battery for their stereo. Okay, got them a battery. Wait, man, we don't know how to put it in. I'm like, cereal? F me. So I get some tools and go out to their car. They actually weren't total asshat ballers, they were respectful at least. So I knew I had them by the balls as I was hooking up their new battery and explaining how big stereos and batteries don't get along well.

So I tell the one guy, you know, I'll bet if you took just one of these 26s here and melted it down, you'd have enough metal for a really nice tool set. LOL! The one guy got kind of quiet and the other dude started snickering. So I finished it up, and they gratefully drove away. :D

Nappalulz.png

Cool story bro!

Let me tell you another

I had a guy come int o buy a battery for his new Explorer he just bought. Dude came in and was a total baller. Bought the most expensive one I had, and some other crazy expensive shit.

Pulled out stacks of 20's at the register and said "Hey man, you gonna put it in for me?" I responded with "sure man! Be glad to!" And he handed me a fucking $20. Crazy rich dude, really nice.

My Autozone's crazy. I've put batterys in cars ranging from '88 Porche 911 GT3's, down to 2006 911 Carreras. Even some old beemers and mercs in between.

Edited by metalmonkey47

I had a guy come int o buy a battery for his new Explorer he just bought. Dude came in and was a total baller. Bought the most expensive one I had, and some other crazy expensive shit.

Pulled out stacks of 20's at the register and said "Hey man, you gonna put it in for me?" I responded with "sure man! Be glad to!" And he handed me a fucking $20. Crazy rich dude, really nice

Rich dude?

What did you overlook to not realize he was a drug dealer?

Was it the pocket full of 20's? Or was it the Explorer?

Rich people in an Auto Zone?

That's like a Team CF member becoming a mod.

:P

• Like 1