610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure your vanity plate cannot be *** XXX where * is a number and X is a letter. That arangement is reserved for the regular plates they issue.

DAT 610?

You may not use three numbers followed by three letters or three letters followed by three numbers.

I think that rules out DAT 610, too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well shes tucked in and ready for the cold she wont stay like this long my dad is getting the shop door enlarged so we can fit a car threw it ( why someone would build a shop attatched to a garage and make the door to small for a car to fit threw is beyond me) onve the door is enlarged she will be getting some goodies like my su carbs and a cam

IMAG0023-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

got bored so i started cleaning up my su's

before

IMAG0201.jpg

after a quick go over with some polishing compound whats that above them?

IMAG0204.jpg

its my new cam i bought it a while ago its a u20 that has been reground it now has a little more lift and duration

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

finally!!! the ice has melted and i freed michelle for the first time since october still had clutch and brakes started up with little cranking drove it around the driveway a little to get everything flowing damn i have missed this car i opened the hood and found this

5C8D83E5-orig.jpg

dirty everything and my polished valve cover starting to oxidize onve its a little warmer im gonna take it down and pressure wash the engine compartment but today i swapped to my painted valve cover so i can clean up and repolish my good one

541D2A68-orig.jpg

also put my qr code in the window im going to hopfully have my cam in in time for canby

9DF6B69C-orig.jpg

the rattle can paint is starting to come off more then likly this summer its gonna get sanded down and painted with good old rustolium i have a gun and compresser so why the hell not? paint and thinner is cheap why not go balls to the wall i can later paint over the rustolium keeping it safe from future rust anywho thats my update i have not forgotten about my michelle