610 street demon resurection

bonvo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Hey bro, whats going on with your lowering, done it yet? I got you covered, in case you end up making a mess, my stock springs are yours. Free, no worries.;)

I am collecting my front suspension parts, I think I got the final part in, I was working on my stock brackets, bushings and front sway bar, but I think I got it right, so I will put the front together this week.

You know how it is, our minds and wishes move at light speed, but reality brings the project to real life speed.:)

Did you get the bumper parts?

Jaime._______________________________________________________

• 1 month later...

OH, MY, GOODNESS...

Are you alright??? That's spinal damage in yellow right there! So sorry about

Shelly- are you gonna see any kind of insurance settlement from that? (i got

my first iMac from getting rear ended on the freeway) Maybe new project!

Hope you're all right!

Keep us posted!

OH, MY, GOODNESS...

Are you alright??? That's spinal damage in yellow right there! So sorry about

Shelly- are you gonna see any kind of insurance settlement from that? (i got

my first iMac from getting rear ended on the freeway) Maybe new project!

Hope you're all right!

Keep us posted!

check out the happy new year (yeah right) thread in general discussion it has all the info i just thought it should be documented in my project thread

Edited by bonvo
Guest jaimesix
as you guys know by now my 610 has passed oni was t-boned 1/15/09 shelly is no longer with us

DSC04148.jpg

That sucks, one of the Konig wheels got messed up. Bonvo, did you have a spare one? If the other 3 are fine, it would be easier to look for the one needed.

I like those Konig Theories.

JAime._______________________________________________________

That sucks, one of the Konig wheels got messed up. Bonvo, did you have a spare one? If the other 3 are fine, it would be easier to look for the one needed.

I like those Konig Theories.

JAime._______________________________________________________

the main issue with that is the wheels have been discontinued and the only other sets i have ever seen are 16s or 17s

well today i started tearing into it i took the carpets out of the driver side and the seat out and shook the glass out of it took the instrument cluster out and got the stereo deck out the good news: gadges appear to be usable and all the glass is out of the seat and rugs bed news:stereo deck is no longer functioning

.....i freaked out for a few minutes in the drivers seat i started having a panic attack i was right back in that moment again i started to feel kind of clostrophbic getting back to the point that i can drive again is going to take a while

.....i freaked out for a few minutes in the drivers seat i started having a panic attack i was right back in that moment again i started to feel kind of clostrophbic getting back to the point that i can drive again is going to take a while

And you write down this moment in your notebook and present it to your attorney. I will bet the bitch who hit you is not having flashbacks...

lookie what the datsun gods graced me with :D

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

this is the only rust on the whole damn car

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

the 73 bumper with dealer licence plate frame and valance

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

the bad fender isnt even that bad

IMAG0144.jpg

shelly and her new body side by side

IMAG0136.jpg

my dad he kicks so much ass i couldnt have done this without him

IMAG0145.jpg

me after i put the seat in im so stoked

IMAG0146.jpg

the documentation on this car is insain i even have the original window sticker this car was made for me it was sold on my birthday in 1973

a HUGE thanks to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 710- and his brother for making this happen you guys have made my year and i will definatly drive it out to see you guys once its ready

can i have a mod change the name of my thread to "610 street demon resurection"

i got it from think outside the box 710 and his brother 99% of the rust you see is surface the stuff that is rotted i have ther perfect patch pannels for basicly this is everything that was distroied in the wreck i have everything to complete it

Hey Bonvo me and my brother are very happy to let this car go to you i think it will turn in to a BAD ASS RIDE! with your work cant wait to see the transformation of this 610 i wanted to do so much things with it but times are hard, but its in very good hands now so take a shit load of pics so we can enjoy the build im shure there is going to be many people here that are going to be watching the progres of the "610 STREET DEMON RESURRECTION"

• Like 1