Ratsun tratior!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can most likely find him over on the Samba now, discussing the finer points of air cooled engines. I like the "little cash" line. My ass! Those buses are fetching big money. He must be getting paid too much for Drop Gear. Once he starts shoveling the green back into the bus he might see the error of his ways, but I doubt it. Plus I thought the whole idea was to "trade up". As my NASCAR watching buddy says, "You can't fix stupid, son". And Wood, that Ratsun sticker better not end up on that bus.

Maybe whoever got that 521 will find us and stick around.

]2eDeYe, I'd rock that fuckin' bus too!! It'd look great NEXT to my Dattos however, not in place of them!

Rutroe, :fu: I'm jealous.

But man up and come in here and 'splain yoself, you know you had room to keep that truck. :rolleyes:

No offense Gents but I would trade a 521 for a double cab VW in a heart beat very few of them around anymore in that shape and I could always buy another 521 as there are still plenty of them around... I know I am probably gunna get shit because of it but it is what it is. I wouldnt however trade any of my 510s for anything... :)

No offense Gents but I would trade a 521 for a double cab VW in a heart beat very few of them around anymore in that shape and I could always buy another 521 as there are still plenty of them around... I know I am probably gunna get shit because of it but it is what it is. I wouldnt however trade any of my 510s for anything... :)

tumblr_ljjyoeNjQx1qbuptc.jpg