Sexy adapter plate.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so with this are you going to need to have a spacer on the crank to move the flywheel out further?

thats a nice piece of work there though!!

Apparently I just use the stock 1/8" spacer that used with the flexplate on the VH45 and it works out perfectly. That's how Wes has been doing it and he has 30k+ miles on his.

ONE picture of this..are you kidding us. I would really have expected more photos.....even if they were stolen from the other web site.... sheesh.

You only paint the Mona Lisa once. ;) But I'll try and get you some pictures of her in the dressing room later.

oh, well if its a stock spacer, than thats sounds good...

my truck had the spacer on the crank when it was an auto..

It's much better than the inch thick aluminum adapter that some company is making. This cost me $275 shipped with all the bolts and the tread adapters. The aluminum plate costs nearly $800 and it's another $50 for the bolts and flywheel adapter.

Wes is a neat guy; has the same mentality as a lot of Ratsunners; "I'm not trying to make a living off of selling the plates. I make a little scratch while empowering people to complete their projects economically."

mmmmmmmmmm :blush:

:ninja:

Agreed.