Heater valve

Anybody have an extra heater valve off one of thier parts truck they want to sell. Mine is corroded and not working any more. Would be fine if it was summer time. Right now it's stuck on the COLD setting.

Jester

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have an extra heater valve off one of thier parts truck they want to sell. Mine is corroded and not working any more. Would be fine if it was summer time. Right now it's stuck on the COLD setting.

Jester

If it's a 521 heater, it does not have a separate valve.

Valve is part of the heater core (one piece) unlike the 510's, valve is separate.

Not sure how many different heater core 521 came with it.

I couldn't figure out why everyone kept giving me advice for a 521. Then I realized, I forgot to change my "car" list. FIXED

It's on a 620. I found one for a 240 and one for a 260 on ebay but they look differant.

Jester

Well, I did use a ton of PB Blaster and got it to move. That will make my first road trip to Easter Oregon a little better. Working out of town sucks. At least this week I will have my Ratsun with me.:fu:

Jester

• 3 years later...

I picked up this universal heater valve a while back for the 510, haven't gotten around to installing, but would certainly work and probably quite well with a little ingenuity. Part number is 660-1141 at NAPA, you can check it out on the napaonline site and get a pic of it.

• 3 weeks later...