120why

RedBanner

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The libres are my 11 year old nephews, the front tures are 185 65s rear 185 70, couse thats what I had, the wheels are 14x7 ? offset... 3.5" b.s. thats what I look for, one sharp seam edge to clean on the front, no rub no cutting. Need to balance em tho, my buddy has a bubble balancer, since im broke and had to mount them my self.

The libres are my 11 year old nephews, the front tures are 185 65s rear 185 70, couse thats what I had, the wheels are 14x7 ? offset... 3.5" b.s. thats what I look for, one sharp seam edge to clean on the front, no rub no cutting. Need to balance em tho, my buddy has a bubble balancer, since im broke and had to mount them my self.

good.uncle! !!

My 11 year old nephew with lil devils old 1200 coupe.

Whos beggin his dad for a 620 kc.

Zilla, I guess youve seen my neices 1200, its white side drafts had some serius front end damage.

My brother had our ild co worker weld a nee front clip in it, but its in a storage unit couse he moved in with some family in poor health.

But .... He looked at a house today thats cool. Its got a big garage with an attached "show room" with shiny floors and piture windows

• 2 weeks later...

what a great swapmeet find. where are you planning on getting the front from? i remember DF had gotten his from Indonesia

FWIW, I got my rear from a junkyard in Sydney, Australia ($75 to buy, $80 to ship), and my front bumper and grill from a junkyard in Okinawa ($75 bumper, $100 grill, $125 shipping).

Rear bumper I found from looking for cars being parted out on ebay Australia. Front bumper and grill was picked up by a friend in the Air Force stationed over there (got very lucky there).

There are a few "breakers yards" in Australia that list parts and cars on ebay. Just takes patience and perseverance. Took me about a month of checking daily to find that one.

shipping is alot cheaper then i was lead to believe

Both of those were the "slow boat" (aka cheapest possible method) shipping. Try to buddy up to a soldier who can send it APO. ;)

The Indonesia dealer had an NOS front bumper, it was $100 bumper, $140 shipping. Not bad for a brand new Nissan part.

non us bumpers are never off topic

Well then...

I am in need of some more JDM bumpers for an as yet undisclosed project. I'm flirting with the idea of telling my connection to cut them in half with a bandsaw, then I'll weld them back together when they get here. They need rechroming anyway, and I'll save a fortune on shipping. :P

i know that b210s in mexico have the shitty bumpers but i think ive seen mexican b310s with the smaller ones. if i had a decent connection over by the boarder id make a run. maybe pick up some 710 parts theyve got over there too. either way you could probably get away with cutting one and just paint it if it doesnt turn out well

that would explain the bumpers, but i have seen quite a few for sale over there, maybe they got the US's surplus? a thought though since the a10 and the b310 are the same width you could also use a late 510 bumper right?

here is an example of a mexican 510

s_MLM_v_O_f_71298013_4694.jpg

and banner you have first dibs on any 710 bumpers i bring across the border

• 1 month later...

My carb sucks alot of water driving in heavy rain, unless im alone on the road all the mist realy shuts me down, if im having this problem some of you guys running weber gotta be having it. So i guess i either swap a stock air cleaner on till summer or get the roll of old conveyer belt out and start blocking out the water. Stupid water.