120why

RedBanner

Ooooh yeah, thats just what I need, ebay?

No just a swap meet ...they are very cheap because quite a few companies make them ..also since they are cheaply made they are also really light weight.

it`s not as rust free as oic would show.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No just a swap meet ...they are very cheap because quite a few companies make them ..also since they are cheaply made they are also really light weight.

it`s not as rust free as oic would show.

I found a few for pretty cheap, but you got a great deal on that one, im going to put this rear corvair bumper on the market and try and get one of those. I left it at the shop but a member gave me a few hints on how to get it even straighter and it turned out realy good.
  • 1 month later...

I dropped in a long block I just got, seams to run great.

Deffenitly gotta get a timing set soon its making making some shitty sounds for shure.

As ive mostly ran points, what should I gap plugs at? Or is it a different plug? Is it still timed 8-10° btdc? Am I a tard for not finding this in a search? Wich dizzy is better match box or remote? Lots if people say there the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kamakazi620

tumblr_l41zyaI4rx1qbvx0xo1_250.gif

Ok ..back to the bumper thing ..I have been toying with idea for an ol first gen celica i have .. What about a 67-68 mustang bumper?

It has swoop-up at end ( that could be cut down depending) and is fairly light and does not bow out. and because of after market pretty cheap..i think i paid $25 for this one..pics below

Dont have B210 to hold it up to so no way to tell foo shoore.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ038.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ040.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ039.jpg

i THINK THIS^^^^^^ is funny a few posts back Homeboy posted you can get the correst small bumper from Australia for $18 bucks plus shipping yet you'll spend $25 for a mustang bumper Sell the mustang bumper for $75 and buy the right one!!!!

i THINK THIS^^^^^^ is funny a few posts back Homeboy posted you can get the correst small bumper from Australia for $18 bucks plus shipping yet you'll spend $25 for a mustang bumper Sell the mustang bumper for $75 and buy the right one!!!!

18$ what ,where.

the best idea would be to get a bunch of us b210 guys together and have a bunch shipped at once. or someone could buy a bunch themselves and sell the extras to recoup their loses

You mean something like this (there are more than one bumper in this pic):

31d3b8f6.jpg

I brought a NOS JDM rear bumper to the last swapmeet and no one even looked twice at it. I'm hoping to get some front bumpers by January or February.