1971 521

jon521

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ..... So to answer your question I used a product called be quiet, sold in rolls and put three strips on the inside of the door skin and some extra pieces to strap over the interior brace that was rattling..... Hans actually did I for me wife my arms are too long to get inside the door.....made a high difference I thought I posted a vid of them and how I did it in my truck thread too if u wanted to look but I didn't take any pics inside the door once done..... It's hard enough getting a arm in there let alone a picture device....

I read all 27 pages and your truck is one of my favorites, keep up the good work!

thanks man! i appreciate the good word!

i just picked up these tonight for a good price, but they are 520 bumperettes so they will have to fab'ed a bit to fit right....

IMG_20130228_214901_zps26be1464.jpg

• Like 1
thanks man! i appreciate the good word!

i just picked up these tonight for a good price, but they are 520 bumperettes so they will have to fab'ed a bit to fit right....

IMG_20130228_214901_zps26be1464.jpg

I will trade you 521 brackets for your set of 520 brackets, you interested?

I actually wonder if they are different at all, I know my set has a curve in the bracket.

• 1 month later...

Well, havent posted in awhile. havent done a whole lot with the truck. had a ujoint go bad on me last week so i got that replaced. soon ill be replacing all the steering linkage. but most recently i just picked this 75 620, L20b 4 speed.

IMG_20130423_140032_zpsbebcc559.jpg

also heres a little sneak peek for the 521

IMG_20130422_162038_zps16c467a1.jpg