Canby 2011 Video

Were you at Canby 2011?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Were you at Canby 2011?

• Yes
    • No

First off my apologies if I didn't get you in the video. I am still learning the Ratsun people by face. With that said, here is some footage I compiled over the Canby weekend. In hindsight, I wish I would have captured more highlights, more time lapse footie (didn't get the whole engine swap, etc.) and more of the ending ceremony. Plus I was bummed there was crap on my camera lens on Sunday. Regardless, there is some good footage, and I had fun making the video. Next year I will be more prepared and thorough. So enjoy!biggrin.gif

Also, some of us were curious how many Ratsun members were actually at Canby. Seemed to be the dominate force. So please answer the poll if you get a chance.

http://www.vimeo.com/25319890

Sorry couldn't figure out the embed. Spent an hour. If you have the vimeo embed trick let me know.

• Like 13
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping u got a clip of my truck running :( o wellz. video looked great!

I was just saying the same thing a little while ago. Too much shit going on (not only were we trying to check everything out and film a grip, but we were also helping someone sell shit at a vender spot, so we were pretty wrapped up with different things throughout) and not enough battery power to keep shit rolling all weekend. I don't even remember where he was when you rolled out, but I was towards the back and could only hear the cheering when you were leaving the front gates for your test drive. Oh well, guess that's how shit rolls.

As Brodster said though, we'll try to get more next year. We'll just need to figure something out for the batteries and such on both the video cam and GoPro. :thumbup: And if anyone else wants to pitch in and film some, we can also compile footage :)

And, even if we got it on video, it would do absolutely no justice to seeing it all go down in person, because that shit was impressive as hell! ;) But memories are nice too..... haha.

I guess we'll just need to make sure something of at least the same caliber happens next year and document the shit out of it! :D

for sure. its all goood. i kno it runs and all EVERYONE on ratsun knows it runs so its allll good. thanks for taking time to put that all together!

Actually that was one of my biggest disappointments, not getting your truck running. If you want we can stage it, add in some applause tracks and I can repost it. Or you can just destroy your engine next year and I will guarantee I will catch every minute.wink.gifbiggrin.gif

• Like 1

Actually that was one of my biggest disappointments, not getting your truck running. If you want we can stage it, add in some applause tracks and I can repost it. Or you can just destroy your engine next year and I will guarantee I will catch every minute.wink.gifbiggrin.gif

haha i think i will pass on blowing it again. thanks for the offer tho. ;)