Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

521 is running great!! Bring on the ROADTRIP!!!!!!! :w00t: :thumbup: :frantics: :D :cool:

My cars rear end is howling louder than ever..my trans is rattling so bad it sounds as though one of the gears is going to fall out the side.and the over flow nipple on the radiator is weeping worse every day...

Bring on the ROADTRIP!!!!!! :w00t: :thumbup: :frantics: :D :cool:

• Like 2

the stereo in the datto doesnt have an mp3 jack lol its an old sony it sounds good though

get a plug in ipod tuner for it you put your car radio on an unused station that matches the ipod tuner and walla

instant FM reception from your IPOD to your sterio

BY BY CD CASE

I think what annoys me is when people have the ringer volume on while eating dinner somewhere, turn it off or on vibe..

And talking loudly into one in a confined area(I dont need to hear your conversation).

Driving while on one is just insane too many avoidable situations,its not like you do not have voice mail or call display to get back to the person.

Thats not the phones fault it is just rude inconsiderate people

that said I have one,and have had one for 8 yrs

i dont hhave a datsun yet....but id like to come this year!!!!

Members without an actual Datsun must wear a DATSUN emblem around their neck. Does not have to say Datsun but must be recognizable as from one. Like a letter D from a 521 hood or a 280zx.

Members without an actual Datsun must wear a DATSUN emblem around their neck. Does not have to say Datsun but must be recognizable as from one. Like a letter D from a 521 hood or a 280zx.

and they must clean my old greasy asian tranny! ;) right mike?

Back to the top!

Couple questions for the guys that have gone before:

1). Whats the weather usually like during this meet?- its the start of Summer, but its also the PNW so rain is always in question.

2). How many cars usually show up?

Im thinking of offering a service at Canby, but depending on the weather and how many people show up it might not be feasible.