Get the n00b!!!

Hey, everyone. Brand new member, here... just wanted to say hello. I'll try to behave myself so you all don't haze me, too bad.

Long-time Datsun lover, first time owner. I bought my 240Z, back in December, and it's everything I ever dreamt of, as a kid, and more.

Anyways... I'm here to learn as much as I can about my car, be a member of the community, and maybe even buy/sell some parts while I'm at it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car indeed! (I'd prefer silver on the rims, but hey, it's your car, not mine.) And welcome of course!

I want gunmetal Watanabe RS-8s, or black SSR Longchamps.... and the color won't stay the same... Big Phil already rocks the lime green. I'm thinking a satin finish midnight blue, or some form of black. No glossy paint, for this guy.

I want gunmetal Watanabe RS-8s, or black SSR Longchamps.... and the color won't stay the same... Big Phil already rocks the lime green. I'm thinking a satin finish midnight blue, or some form of black. No glossy paint, for this guy.

lol Im prob one of the few ppl around here who know who big phil is (Iv spent thousands of hours on HBZ)

that cars ridiculous(ly badass) :lol:

those mirrors are bad ass... i dig your whip, is that a triple carb setup, or dual SU's? i like the satin paint idea, matte or flat would be cool also (not black though, overplayed)

Dual SU's, on an L28ET.... no turbos, at the moment. I fried the ECU and had to come up with a quick-fix. But, as soon as I find a Haltech, for a reasonable price, the turbo is going back on, along with the intercooler, and the oldschool HKS blow-off valve.

When I sell my RX-8, I'm picking up an ITB rack from Extrudabody, and the requisite hardware to use both of the turbos in my garage.