Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that like every 10 pages everyone talks about the definition of rice all over again. And it goes on for like 5 pages with everyone giving their own opinion.

Everyone shut up and post more pictures of people putting stupid accessories on their cars.

• Like 1

Who cares how old he is? He's right.

I care how old he is because I dont like being condescended to by little boys. "been around" He just got off his moms tit he hasnt been around a damn thing...... Rice is an opinion as has been mentioned. You can think he's right some may think hes not, the fact he doesnt know it can go both ways and typed a book trying to teach us all shows he and maybe you as well should shhhhhhhhh and just post pics.

Like fender mirrors? Cuz everyone knows ya can't see shit out of them :poke:

Fender mirrors are only non functional to people who dont know wtf they are doing. Mounted and adjusted properly they work just fine.

You mean only on the Internet, even the less older Datsun's are older than he is. If he was my age then I would believe "I've been around" theory.

Ya you may be right lol

Ok, I'm not tryin to provoke, and I know I should. I did uneeded posting and I will admit, I should take things with a grain of salt. And even though I may only be 16 as I said, due to my family, and friends I hold, I have been exposed to many different car "scenes" everything from rat rods, to higher end italian, to the "ricers". Just because I am young does not mean I am ignorant. Or think I know everything. It may have sounded like I was, but I know I don't. Sorry for bringin it up, and I will try my best not to post unessesary things, unless trolling is needed. :P have a good day guys

Ya I love the s2k with the hard top. The mooncraft/spoon top I think is by far the best looking though. The one in the pic Is Mugen I believe.

Totally transforms the car.

06-09-08_2035.jpg

agreed !! s2000 hardtop in black/blue does looks slick... :thumbup: ... ( after I had to google it and glance a bit as I know very little about these cars )

wow ... I don't think I've ever seen a mooncraft/spoon top ... it does flow very well !( blue is my favorite color so makes it 2x better for me lol )

p9773187-5.jpg

I love the start of the college year and my peers come back with what they think is "cool" on their cars... saw these gems today

Subaru goin for the bolt on front bumped look and rockin stickers everywhere with cheap aftermarket rims home spray painted, not to rice, but just doesnt look clean at all

photo-3.jpg

A honda with altezza tail lights and a custom liscence plate that says "XCLUS1V"

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

I love the start of the college year and my peers come back with what they think is "cool" on their cars... saw these gems today

Subaru goin for the bolt on front bumped look and rockin stickers everywhere with cheap aftermarket rims home spray painted, not to rice, but just doesnt look clean at all

photo-3.jpg

That's clearly a Hyundai... :|

Love the wagon haha...19" land rover wheels, rwd converted with a welded diff

[iM]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/steve-tracy/26F9FCE7-25C6-4BE3-AB44-AE12D5ED36C9-1732-000004F000603444.jpg[/img]

how'd you convert it? new Trans or just rip off the transfer case or something?

how'd you convert it? new Trans or just rip off the transfer case or something?

subarus dont have transfer cases in this later model its all wheel drive so it would be as simple as removing the front cv axles

subarus dont have transfer cases in this later model its all wheel drive so it would be as simple as removing the front cv axles

well that's not terrible! I'm gonna go brush up on awd vs 4wd....why don't more people do this? haha

and that 510 makes me want to cry....