Ricer Sightings

i bet you want one of these too? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vp9b2bi124U

damn media code only works half the time!

if you take out the "NR=1&" from the url it works

oh and you dont need to add the media tags.

Quote this reply to see what I mean.

Basically you need it to say ".com/watch?v=XXXXXXXX" where x is random youtube numbers. No addition like related... also needs the http:// to work.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you take out the "NR=1&" from the url it works

oh and you dont need to add the media tags.

Quote this reply to see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp9b2bi124U

Basically you need it to say ".com/watch?v=XXXXXXXX" where x is random youtube numbers. No addition like related... also needs the http:// to work.

thanks. it was starting to piss me off

1320443748542.jpg

not a ricer but ricerminded..... this dude was driving the fast lane for over three miles and didnt notice the flying rubber till i caught up to him... yes, he was in the fast lane. i passed him up and then he decided to change lanes to the slower lanes but still was driving with no intention of pulling over.

nice! :blink:

1320443748542.jpg

not a ricer but ricerminded..... this dude was driving the fast lane for over three miles and didnt notice the flying rubber till i caught up to him... yes, he was in the fast lane. i passed him up and then he decided to change lanes to the slower lanes but still was driving with no intention of pulling over.

nice! :blink:

Drive it like it's stolen yo!

olllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

th_07162011.jpg

That's all? I found triple digits through a school zone about 4am. :)

Thankfully my passenger saw the cop sitting at the school and we ducked into a covered car port on the side of a house. Cop went racing by.

Best part was the three dudes with beers in hand sitting on the stoop looking at us. We didn't see them until we were just about to back out.

"Yo man, was that you roaring down the hill."

"Ya, my bad. Just seemed like an opportune time."

"Ha! What'd you hit?"

"About one oh five."

"Nice."

"You're not going to kick out ass for mobbing into your car port?"

"Hell no, I hit hundred an six last week. We were bustin' up when we saw you flip in here without headlights on. Done the same thing a few times. Here, take a couple beers with you."

It was a good night.

• Like 2

That's all? I found triple digits through a school zone about 4am. :)

Thankfully my passenger saw the cop sitting at the school and we ducked into a covered car port on the side of a house. Cop went racing by.

Best part was the three dudes with beers in hand sitting on the stoop looking at us. We didn't see them until we were just about to back out.

"Yo man, was that you roaring down the hill."

"Ya, my bad. Just seemed like an opportune time."

"Ha! What'd you hit?"

"About one oh five."

"Nice."

"You're not going to kick out ass for mobbing into your car port?"

"Hell no, I hit hundred an six last week. We were bustin' up when we saw you flip in here without headlights on. Done the same thing a few times. Here, take a couple beers with you."

It was a good night.

thats fuckin awesome

I think I've seen that guy. If its the one I'm thinking about, that truck hauls ass.

lol, I doubt it's him then. bone stock all the way down to a stock air filter 2.9 v6. Sounds mean with the stacks, but all bark and no bite. Plus no back pressure with intake restriction means slow off the line and very little air flow improvement. nice guy though, sure loves him some hookers lol looks like he's close to you though, runs up and down columbia alot.

Saw this grocery kart on I20 near Six Flags

111011001.jpg

This poor Altima in a WalMart parking lot Crossville TN. Just looked sad sitting there and took a pic.

111011027.jpg

I know it is not a ricer, but found it interesting.

i have seen enough of that body civic. they are the ugliest civics ever made. even the old "wagovans" could be made to be somewhat cool but these look trashy anyway you do it.