drinking at events

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink but it's ok with me if you do. For me, it's entertainment to watch you in action. Just stay away from my car!

I don't think there are roving gangs of idiots looking for trouble. We all have the same reason for being there and everyone else keeps the rest in line. I don't think anyone would allow two people to fight when both of them love Datsuns. There's common ground here for some agreement.

Roving gangs of idiots... :lol:

Reminded me of...

Yeah, I had already started saving for next year's Canby, but my wife and I both agree. We are not driving 3 days to camp in the cold ass wet northwest with no fire and no beer. I barely go outside after dark without a beer and a fire.

And I have no problem not drinking at a daytime car show with kids around, but "after midnight... "you know the rest.

Looks like we'll be looking for a different Datsun event to go to.

• Like 1

Getting drunk at events is easy. It's getting away with smoking pot that takes some skill.

then eat it instead :lol:

It does not have to be smoked to be enjoyed and nothing has to be taken to excess to be enjoyed either.

• Like 1

Yeah, I had already started saving for next year's Canby, but my wife and I both agree. We are not driving 3 days to camp in the cold ass wet northwest with no fire and no beer. I barely go outside after dark without a beer and a fire.

And I have no problem not drinking at a daytime car show with kids around, but "after midnight... "you know the rest.

Looks like we'll be looking for a different Datsun event to go to.

I hear ya....should 'rent' a campground...booked a year(s) in advance.

Hmmmmm...that reminds me....wonder if I'm still banned from all KOA campgrounds in the States :lol: :lol:

so i have been hearing a lot of complaining about not being able to drink at events, such as the largest datsun event of the year....

so, i have composed a little picture of how to drink under the radar, its a little trick i used to do in high school when i went to the fair

step uno :-) get a macdonalds cup, or any other cup. smaller ones hold better, but bigger ones hold ice

step dos :-) open your favorite beer and put it on the cup, can and all

step tres :-) put straw through top of cup into beer can

step quatro :-) sip and enjoy, sip fast for more effect

hiddenbeertrick.jpg

1305781058882.png?t=1305882004