DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Snagged this one today at Target in Silverdale:

8499844482_7d7373ae5e_z.jpg

No Boulevards there, but there was a panda Hachi.

:rofl:

I picked up a couple more of the blue mangas tonight

The Boulevards are not showing up yet here either :confused:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I have seen last years B series.

But nothing of the new series yet.

also picked up a few other cars

33 ford(muscle machine)

55 Chebby bel-air (muscle machine)

Morris minor woody ( hot wheels NHRA series)

Haven't seen any new B series here either. All old stuff (I just look at the back since I don't pay attention to series #'s). I think it may just be a Target thing because the ones down here don't carry the B series either. We don't have Fred Meyers here and the closest K-Mart is 30 miles away. I have probably 9 Wal-Marts in that radius.

Haven't seen any new B series here either. All old stuff (I just look at the back since I don't pay attention to series #'s). I think it may just be a Target thing because the ones down here don't carry the B series either. We don't have Fred Meyers here and the closest K-Mart is 30 miles away. I have probably 9 Wal-Marts in that radius.

Fred Meyer's is owned by Kroger.......try there. If you have a Bi-Mart.....they carry hotwheels too.

The wagons are at toys r us in Portland area...only someone grabbed them and the skylines. But the series is out here now

I keep checking Toys R Us here. Its tight across the street from my house (in fact I can see it while I type this), but the new stuff hasnt shown up yet. Now that you say you see it in store, maybe they received something here. Ill walk over tomorrow and report my findings. Maybe Ill ask an associate if they can find out any info for me or something. 

$T2eC16NHJGwE9n)ySf7TBRKGmTZ(cw~~60_12.J

Seems legit... and at a bargain of $90

These come out every year, this is the second time they have used the 510. They are Hotwheels convention cars and only available to show attendees. In this case it was Las Vegas, the last 510 was used for the show held down in Mexico and those look cooler but were priced much higher than these are at. They originally sell for much less at the shows and are usually sold to the general public to help the nutty collectors offset there travel expenses. Very limited numbers of each are made. There is a cool wagon as well and a whole other paint scheme as well for both the Sedan and Wagon which I prefer over the one shown here. These are Legit. just don't let your kid get to them.

There's no way that's real... That's the worst graphics I've seen on a package ever. Why wouldn't it say Hotwheels?

+1, I call shenanigans.

There's no way a corporate giant like Mattel would allow something out unbranded.

They would have strict rules from their marketing department on packaging, logo placement etc

On another note, Goons still don't appear to have made it here yet :(

+1, I call shenanigans.

There's no way a corporate giant like Mattel would allow something out unbranded.

They would have strict rules from their marketing department on packaging, logo placement etc

On another note, Goons still don't appear to have made it here yet :(

Thats what Im saying... I wouldnt doubt there would be special event releases for some of their corporate events, but theres no way that specific item was released by Hotwheels. It looks like hot garbage. The printed image is a horrible quality, you can barely read 'Datsun 510' because its neon yellow on a purple and white background. Thats just poor graphic design. 

Anyway, stopped by Toys R Us again and still nothing. Thought maybe since they showed up in Oregon, maybe they would be up here. Talked to a manager (saw me wandering around the Hotwheels section looking through everything) and he gave me some tips on when to find them up here in Silverdale, so hopefully I can snag them when they come through. He did say that since they were so new that it takes a bit to get out to all stores but his store will get them for sure since they are new.