DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Feel batter man, and no rush. I just can't believe a retail giant doesn't have shot for selection

You gotta do like Donovan did ,, go to a waaaay outta the way Walmart of science. Where they are just happy the hill children  aren't playing with them in the aisles,, as they have HW from 2-3-4 releases ago all in the same bin. i went the HUGE walmart in Centralia ( that gets a way more customers)  and one of the giant containers had only batman ones in it and nothing else ,,, the whole big ass box.

I got a tip that walmart was getting new hot wheels last night. So I went there at 6am and

image_zps93750e06.jpg

Not even a box, these are supposed to be basic cars.

That's what I ran into a couple weeks ago, big bin at the end of the isle and it was full of just ONE of those batman hot wheels, seriously 30+ of the same fucking car.

• Like 1

Datsuns. Redeye and I browse the same stores and we get the same results as qtip

Man that must be a really creepy toy shopping experience for the youngsters in your town. All you need now is to have QTip tag along and it would be look like the Fabulous Freak Brothers ,,, do Marysville.

• Like 3

Went to Freddie's this morning and they had just stocked. snagged a $super purple corvette which will be trade bait for something I want. Two of the cool blue treasure hunt el caminos , Matchbox Caterham 500, red vw combi, and a red 620They had just stocked and had plenty of Homers and flintstones.

If you want a couple of Homers I can pick up a few. Cars are 10/10$ also grabbed another Ecto1 Halloween special. These are very cool to hard to post pics from silly iPad.

Not a bad haul for about 8 bucks.

Tyler you still out on going to Fest?

The problem is that I was just at Fred Meyers and they just restocked with stuff from about June. This area sucks for hotwheels...

Must be the Pac Ave FM.  They still have stuff from 2012 on the pegs.  The Monroe FM isn't any better.  Unless you want red Deloreans, which there were bunches.

Oddly, when I found my first (orange) 620, it was at WinCo.  They rarely have them though.

Got a blue 620 today.  Special delivery from my sister, who finds all the Datto HWs.  In Florida.  She found 3 of them at a K-mart in SEPTEMBER.

Why I didn't look back when I was in Florida in April...

K-Mart was the only place that had the blue 620s. Exclusive, yo. 

I know- which is why I never thought I'd get one.  I let my Sister know of their existence (including the K-mart exclusivity) when she visited in July (she presented me with a Red one then, which I've still never found on my own), though I never expected she'd find the Blue one that long after the "one day" release.  But she did... 3 of them (one for her husband, one for our mom, and one for me).  She is quite the Hotwheels Hunter- I have to tell her about  the green 620 and the 510 Wagon now.

• Like 1