Unique little cars car show

I went to a local car show in Upland,CA where I live this weekend it was called Unique Little Car Show. I really fell in love with a few of the cars like the Subaru 360 van and the Berkley cars with 2 stroke motors! I took a few pics thought everyone might like to see some very interesting vehicles.

This little Toyaota was sweet!

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

011.jpg

This car was some type of German engineered????

010.jpg

014.jpg

This little guy was rotary powered.

015.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my favorites of the show

These guys were called Berkleys. The blue one was former race car and had 3 cylinder 2 stroke engine with three carbs had log book and pictures of it racing. FUCKING SWEET!

023.jpg

022.jpg

046.jpg

037.jpg

This one was modified with some type of ATC or quad motor and was chain driven! Even had the 2 stoke exhaust! I could just see a Honda CR 500 motor in there!

026.jpg

024.jpg

This Subaru 360 was bad ass!

033.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

So tell Us about this run. I have never seen it advertised. How many years has it been going on? Who puts it on? Is this a club of guys that own these? How many vehicles were there?VERY cool and thanks for sharing!!!!! If I had an idea of when it would be next year, I would definately like to come over to check it out!!

What was the green "fluited" side vehicle in the background behind the guy looking at the red 360 van? Also, what was the darker blue pickup behind the red "bubble" topped car?

i looked into doing this and they require 1500cc or less. so all u 510 guys are outta luck. the guy orginizing it said my 411 was ok casue it was a unique car and was available with a 1300.

p.s. the 510 isnt that rare just super cool